Last Chapter- Part Two

Hate or Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook's POV

It's been a week since Jin's admitted in the hospital. He's fine now and everything is working well. Me and Melissa? We had a small argument last friday because of college stuff.

She told me she wanted to go back to the USA for further studies and she wanted me to come along but I'm not sure about studying in America. I'm good with getting in college here in Seoul. She said what if we will break up because of long distance relationship but I told her that distance doesn't matter as long as we still have strong communication.

We're going to graduate next year and it's all gonna be different for us.

That frown on her face showed that she's worried and sad but I assure her that everything is going to okay.

"Son, I want you to invite Melissa for dinner tonight with us."Dad said.

My brows furrowed while I was still chewing the delicious mac and cheese that mom made. It is still 12 in the afternoon and it's weekend, usually I'm out with my hyungs but since they're all have their own plans. I just stay home and bond with my parents.

Dad nodded, "I want to get to know this girl, how long have you've been dating her?"Dad asked.

I gulped and looked at mom, she just smiled and signaled me to answer.

"It's been three months I guess, I'll call her if she's free tonight to join us for dinner."I said.

Dad knows I've never dated anyone before and Melissa is my first official girlfriend.

"She's the american girl right?"Dad asked.

I nodded, "Yeah she studied in America but by blood she is korean."

"That's even great, I'm excited to meet and get to know her tonight."Dad smiled.

Mom chuckled and patted my shoulder, "Make sure she comes, you don't want to disappoint. He's been wanting to meet your girlfriend since yesterday."

I scratched my head awkwardly, I'm kinda shy to introduce Melissa to my parents. I mean mom met Melissa already but dad haven't properly met her. Will he like Melissa? What if dad thinks I have bad taste in woman? Pshh.. What am I thinking? Melissa is great! She's pretty and her body is to die for, not only appearance is stunning but what's inside matters the most. She's kind, funny and can be really demanding sometimes.

I texted Melissa and she response right away. She said she's kinda nervous to meet my dad. She asked me a lot of questions and what she should wear and even when my dad's birthday is.

She's so cute when she's all panic and stuff.

I told her that I will pick her up around 6pm.

"Mom I'm going out to pick up Melissa."I said then I grab the car keys and head out.

When I arrived at her place, I called her while watching her shadows through her windows. I watch her shadows brushing her hair in front of the vanity. Even her shadows look hot.

"Omg Jungkook, I'm not even ready yet..wait.."She said through the phone.

I giggled, "It's alright babe, take your time. I'll wait for you outside.."

Then after that, I see her lights from her room turned off and I know that she's heading downstairs already so I get out of my car and stand in front of her door. She opens it and she's wearing a red dress, her long black wavy hair is shining and can I just say I'm stun by her beauty? How can someone be this beautiful.

"I'm so lucky." I smiled.

She hit my chest playfully, "Shut up, don't make me blush..come on let's go..I'm ready. I don't want to keep your dad waiting."She said.

While we're inside the car, "Hey babe.."I called.

She looked at me, "Yeah?"

I smirked, "Nasa called, they want to interview you.."

"Okay?"

"Because you're out of this world."He said.

She laughed "Jeez Jungkook, your pick up lines are cheesy. Stop eating too much cheese."

Can't help it, she's too cute whenever I use a pick up line to her. She acts like she's cringing but the truth is she's enjoying it. I can tell..

Finally we arrived at my place and I looked at Melissa, "Are you okay?"I asked because she looks nervous and worried. I hugged her to let her know that everything is fine. "Don't get nervous, my dad is an easy going guy.."

"But what if he doesn't like me?"She asked.

I gave a peck on her cheek, "He's gonna like you..

We went inside and dad is already sitting on the couch, he clapped his hands "Ahhh.. You must be Melissa."He said welcoming Melissa with a warm hug. I smiled at the scene and I feel so relieved that dad is being nice to my girlfriend.

Melissa hugged him back and smiled, "Good evening Mr. Jeon."

"You don't have to call me Mr.Jeon , I prefer you call me Dad." Dad said and I giggled. Okay that's a sign that dad likes Melissa and is approved of our relationship. Well what can I say? Dad is very supportive.

Melissa tucked a strand of hair behind her ear awkwardly, "O-Okay.."

"Alright fams, the dinner is ready."Mom called and we all turned out attention to her. The smell of fresh cooked foods on the table and it all looks very mouth watering. In my opinion, moms are the best chef in this world.

Melissa sat next to me, "So dear, how are you."Mom asked Melissa.

"I'm fine, I'm planning to moved back to America for college."She said.

I sighed, we argued because of that last week and now she's bringing it up again.

Dad nodded, "Jungkook are you going with her? I mean it's best to study in America and that way you can improve your english skills."

My eyes widened, "But dad, I thought I'm going to Seoul University? We planned that like since I started high school and now you want me to go to America?"

Dad nodded, "Yeah why not? Since your girlfriend is going there for college.. Seoul university is just a plan but we can change the plan. Am I right?"

Since I started high school, my dream is to enter Seoul University but.. I'm not even sure about it already.

"I'm sure there's far more greater college or uni in America than Seoul University. I don't want you to feel lonely without your girlfriend Melissa."Mom said.

Okay so now mom is changing her mind too.I get it, they're very supportive but Seoul University has always been my dream school.

Melissa gave me a small smile, "It's alright, this is Jungkook's decision. He told me before that he really love to study in Seoul university and I won't force him to go to America with me."

I love Melissa so much, she understands me and although I know how much she wanted me to go with her but I already have plans for myself. "Don't worry, we still can talk through online and phone."I smiled.

Mom nodded, "Okay, if that's what you want Jungkook but still you need time to think about it. Will you two work it out if you two are separate from each other? I don't want my son to be sad and lonely again."

I know I love Melissa and she's everything to me but making decisions are not that easy. Maybe I should think about it again, maybe I can give it a try for college in America? Melissa desire course is fashion marketing and mine is music.

"I'll think about it.."I said.

After that long dinner with Melissa and my parents, I decided to take Melissa to an abandoned train railway just to have a peace of mind. This place is cold and dark but pretty and the stars above are so pretty.

"I love star-gazing." She said.

I hold her hand and pulled her closer to me, "Me too by the way..what if I changed my mind and go to America with you?"I said.

She immediately looked happy and she pulled me for a hug, "Yes please!" She said then she cupped my face, "To be honest Jungkook, I don't want to be separate with you. I love you so much that I want you to come with me and besides you're gonna have fun in America and oh!! I can't wait for you to meet my friends! They're gonna be so jealous that I'm dating a handsome guy."She squealed.

I chuckled at her excitement. Does this mean love when you're giving up your dream school in Seoul for the girl you love?

I brushed my lips with hers, "I don't want to miss you when you're in American and I'm here in Korea. Although Seoul University is my dream school but I want to be with you..so..I guess I'll go.."

She smiled and kissed me, we smiled during the kiss. I can feel her warm embrace around my arms, she brushed her hand through my hair.

She pulled away and our forehead touched, "Please don't go away Jungkook.."She said.

"I won't."

 

Melissa's POV

A year passed, my sister Jane graduated from high school and she went back to America with her boyfriend.

And for me, this year will be my last year of high school and so is Jungkook my silly boyfriend. He agreed to come with me to America for college.

I couldn’t help but glad and happy with Jungkook’s decision to come with me. I can’t wait to start a new chapter of life with him.

And now here we are, just the two of us holding hands. Our fingers intertwined and wind blowing. We are enjoying our time together at this beach. It is so calming and beautiful here. How can nature be so wonderful.

“Are you ready to graduate baby?”Jungkook asked giving me a back hug. His arms around my waist securely.

I smiled and looked up at him, “Yeah, I’m ready.. I can’t wait to start college life with you. Living with you must be fun.”I giggled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter