~~Twenty One

Hate or Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~~

Melissa is on her way home , when she arrives. Her sister appears in front of the door with a sly smirk. 

Melissa raised a brow , "erm move, I need to get in."

Jane is blocking her way in, with her arm crossed she whistle a melody. 

Melissa gets annoyed , "Jane move.." 

Her sister won't listen to her,

"Jungkook and Melissa sitting on a tree K I S S I N G."Jane sings teasingly. 

Melissa eyes widened then she push her sister aside and walks inside their house. 

Jane giggled and followed Melissa from behind, "Dear sister, you can't hide your little secret because I will find out so soon, too soon , very soon. And besides I know that Jungkook guy likes you. Don't play hard to get , he's cute . You know he's not going to wait forever." 

"Stay out of my life , can you mind your own business."Melissa said. 

Jane shook her head , 'you're an idiot Melissa.'She thought.

"Okay whatever."Jane said with her hands up in defeat. 

Jane knew her sister all too well , she never dated anyone before. A lot of guys confess to her but she always turn them down. 

"Melissa , my ship is sailing."Jane teased. 

Melissa sighed in annoyance , "go away." 

Then, Melissa made her way to the kitchen. She grabs a bowl of chips and a glass of water. After that , she drag herself to her bedroom. 

She puts down her snacks on the nightstand then she opens her diary to write a new page. 

She turn page to page , suddenly she gets confused. "Hold on, when did I write this?"she questioned herself. 

>I promise I will fall for him anytime soon.< Written on her diary , corrected actually. 

Her eyes widened , "No..I never wrote this. Someone must have sneaked into my diary and change it.Ugh...So annoying."she hissed. 

She decided to take a liquid paper and erase the sentence. Now she's worried and pissed off knowing that someone must had read her diary. 

She keeps on thinking , and to her suspicious. She thought it was her sister Jane did this. 
She groaned , "this ." 

Melissa walks out from her room then she knocks Jane's door so loud that it made Jane jump in surprise. Jane was listening to music , then she turn the volume down and opens her door.

Melissa points a finger at her sister , "You read my diary aren't you?"

Jane points herself with confused , "Me?What?I don't even know you have a diary.So why blame me?" 

She crossed her arm , "You know what, if you really want me to be with Jungkook. You just have to stay out from my love life okay. You can't just sneakily read my diary. That's my private life!"Melissa started to yelled at her sister. 

Jane eyes widened , "What?! wow wow wow wow hold up.I never read your stupid diary okay. You need to stop blaming me." 

Melissa stomped her foot loudly , "Just admit it and say you're sorry!"

"Yah!Why should I apologize for something I didn't do!Probably someone else had read your diary, so why blame me."Jane yelled back. 

"Someone else?! Who?!"Melissa shouted back.

Jane groaned , "Melissa,think about it , why on earth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter