His Warmth

missing each other

    NOTE: I decided to add another chapter to this. Minseok's centric. I hope whoever reads enjoys it. Also thanks to those who reads and such. While writing this the computer wa being very  stubborn and the keyboad not working  well, so if you see words that are not spelled right sorr for that and please blame the keyboard(lol).

okay enjoy.  (I think its Angst.)

 

         Minseok,ever since the announcement of Tao officially not being a member of Exo, dreaded going to bed. He dispised the way the whole dorm felt dead. Felt so lonely without the three chinese members. The M-dorm wasn't the same nymore, even though Jongdae was still his lively self and prankster and YiXing still dazed and composing his music. It was not the same as before.

    It was a job,more than anything,people said. It was a job and if you're not satisfied no one is holding you back from, you're very much welcome to find another one or simply change the company you worked for. But Minseok begged to differ in most aspects, he thought it to be more than just a job considering the good and bad they've all gone through. All those years. This was a more special " Job", more meaningful to those who trully know it.

'Tao.'

   Minseok stood inside the small room hands behind him clenching the door handle. In that moment he felt like a little kid afraid of going to bed because he believed that there might be monsters underneath the bed. Maybe there were, just not the kind that kids usually thought of. Lonelines was the monster he was trying to avoid.

'Tao.'

 He looks over at the bed that Tao use to sleep on. The bed where he would lay on, earphones on, eyes closed and rapping along to whatever rap music he had on. He usually did that when they  had a free day. Minseok would be also laying on his bed sometimes reading a book or learnig mandrin or just gazing a Tao, admirig him and falling in love all over again. The bed was perfectly made, just the way Tao left it. No one used it, infact no one slept on the bed the other three use to sleep on. If the k-members came to sleep over they always found a way to fit themselves on the remaining members tiny bed or slept on mats on the floor. Nobody knew why really, they never talked about it but Minseok  guesed it was to try not to break even more than they were already broken.

  Looking at the bed made him feel a sort of longing to be held in his boyfriends arm. It left him shaking with unkown fear. Minseok was a mess. He constantly yearned to be held in Tao's arms, to feel the warmth of  the other's  body as they fell asleep in each other's arms after a long tiring day, hoping to create new memories together. He shuts his eyes as tears threaten to fall and sleep trying to take him in its arms. But he was afraid. He didn't want to sleep without Tao. It felt too lonely and cold in the room.

  It was late and Minseok felt tired. The other two were propably already asleep. He was tired but he wanted so much to run from the room he was in because he couldn't stand to sleep in the room by himself without Tao, He couldn't sleep with only ghost memories of them together when things had been  alright. The memories should have helped him to sleep,he thought, but instead they made him feel afraid of falling asleep. Maybe because when he woke up in the morning Tao wouldn't be there besides him.

  He brings up a hand to dry the tears that had made their way down his cheeks. He was tired and felt lonely. He wanted to feel the warmth of Tao's arm around his small figure. He wanted to fall asleep surrounded by his boyfriend's warmth. He wanted to sleep knowing that when he awoke in the morning Tao would be there besides him.

It had been a couple of days since the day that Tao had called. Minseok had said that he'd call him back, but he didn't see that happening anytime soon. Hearing Tao's voice that day had left him happy and broken. He had thought that Tao would not be in love with him anymore, tought that it  was over. But Tao  had  told him that he loves him and Minseok had not known what to do as sillent tears fell from his beautiful brown eyes. He had thought that he would never hear his voice utter those woderful worlds  again to him. He was happy to known that Tao still loved him just as he did love him.It had left him broken because he knew it'll be hard for the two to be together. Minseok wondered if they'd be able to work through the long distant and too few phone calls and texts to each other.

" Zi, I love you."  It was a shaky whisper that he hoped that Tao heard somehow. He was tired and sleepy. He felt lonely. He longed for the warmth that his lover provided.

ZiTao's warmth.

 His legs carries him towards the younger's bed. Minseok was shivering. Maybe if he slept on Tao's bed he'd feel a bit better. Maybe hed be able to sleep well again.

Slowly with shaky hands and the tears still slowly falling out of his cat-like eyes, he removes the cover and lies on the bed and then covering himself. The bedsheets smelled like Tao. Minseok snuggles even deeper in the pillow and the cover tightly around him trying to feel the warmth and trying to keep th fragrance of his boyfriend closer to himself. Slowly he starts to feel it.The love and warmth that is his boyfriend's. He remember their baautiful moments. sad ones too. He remembers the hugs and  kisses here and there. The kindness that his boyfriend showered him with.  He can feel Tao's long warm arms wraped around his torso, his head atop Minseok's as they cuddle each other.Giving warmth. He smiles and slowly starts to fall asleep.

He slept peacefully with the momories of the two playing in his mind. This time he would allow the memories to lure him into sleep, because even though he would wake up the next morning with no Tao besides him. Tao would still be with him through his love. He let the momories take his loneliness away, he let the memory of Tao fill him with warmth and comfort as he dreamed of the two of them. 

A warmth only he could  provide for him. " A warmth that I can only find in you."