I miss you

missing each other

"Ge..." Tao holds the phone close to his ear, listening to the person on the other end. It had been awhile since they've talked or seen each other.

    " mmhm" the person on the other end humms " are you okay, Zi?" He can hear the concern dancing off the other's lips as he asks of Tao's well being. Nothing have been easy for the past few months, as being a singer had been a rocky road for his, maybe, ex-teammates. He missed them so much, he had been with them for many years and they had became family. They had shared many struggles as well as happiness and Tao hated how it seemed as if it were so easy to let go, throw it away as if all those years meant nothing. Mostly, though he blamed himself. ' If only i did not get hurt soo  easly'. He hated it.His heart ached so much, he wanted to blame his parent for starting this, for feeling so concerned about his health, but he knew he couldn't he was well aware of why his father did what he did. Tao understood, even though he did not want to understand, but that did not mean that the pain was not there. That he didn't cry himself to sleep each night, wishing it all to end or go back to the way it used to be. To go back to how it was. Oh Tao, don't be selfish.

" I...miss you...ge." Is what he answer voice wobbly and tears trying to break from their prison.

     " Us too, Zi." Tao missed being called that instead of 'ZITAO' by the other person on the other end of the line. So he smiles the name. He could have called someone else besides him, but decided that he missed him the most. Had to hear the other's voice before the other teammates voice. After all he was tao's boyfriend. They're quiet for awhile and then Tao says " I love you, Min-ge. I want to see you." He wanted to see the other face to face instead of through  a screen, not one where the other was just everywhere and the camera rarely focusing  on him much. It had been months since they spoke and he worried the other might have fallen out of love with him. Tao didn't want that, he hoped the other was still waiting for him and still loved him even if it had been so long. Not speaking or seeing each other.

    Minseok did not reply to him, his heart beating too qiuck he feared that indeed Minseok did not love him as he did before. Tao felt his stomach tighten, the tears finaly falling. With a tremulous voice  he repeated.

" Minseok-ge I love you. Please ..... don't hate me." The last part was quiet he was sure Minseok did not hear it. He heard Minseok sniffle, was he crying? " Are you okay, ge?"

" Just fine, Zi. I'm tired, is all." But Tao knew better, he nods anyways choosing not question him any further. "Tao... I love you and I want to see you too."

  Tao smiles feeling relieved. He love Minseok soo much. Tao loved Minseok for how kind his heart was, how beautiful his boyfriend was. Minseok was so talented in many ways and Tao admired how hard he worked. He love all of him. All.

 It had been tough when he had to leave, trying his best not look at Minseok, trying to controll himself. It was all hard, saying goodbye to his friends, his lover. Many words were exchanged, many promises made. promises of calling each other.They all knew though that those promises made were not going to be kept. Exo was always busy, their schedules always packed. That’s the way they lived and Tao understood, when many months passed and not one call was made.

" Zi?" Minseok's voice rung out like honey to his ear. Zitao knew that it was time to end the call.

" Yeah?"

The other is hasitant, he clears his throat " You....you take care, alright. I'll call when I can." Tao frowned,he didn't wan't to cut the call so quick, he still had soo much to say to him and to the others because who knew when they were going to speak again? It could take much more than a few months or even...never again. He shakes his head to get rid of the unwanted thoughts, he lets out a sigh, hand combing through his blond hair. " Sure, Min-ge. You take care too.I love you."

"I love you too. I'll call you." Before he can voice out his next word, the line cuts. Tao brings the phone down from his ear and stare at it. He slumps back into the sofa, eyes shutting tight. 'It'll be fine, Zi. We can get through it. Together.' Minseok would tell him. He inhales and exhale a smile forming on his lips, he knew he'll be okay because he had Minseok's love. They loved one another he felt happy by it. Minseok, he knew, will always be the one that he loves soo much that he sometimes wonder if it was real or  just a dream. He felt it somehow that it was the same for Minseok as well. Loving Minseok gave him a reason to really live, felt at peace and he couldn't be happier.

   Tao loved Minseok and Minseok loved Tao and because of that, Tao knew there was a future for them, together. And he love it. He was happy that Minseok was  in his life. He couldn't have any other way. Minseok was his as he was Minseok's. Tao was grateful. " I'll always love you, Minseok-ge. You and no one else."