Oneshot

Smells like home

It was a beautiful starry night, a few breezes slightly blew by without being encumbered by anything. Although it was currently summer but at night it was still so cold. Soonyoung was sitting all curled up in a park which was next to the residential area. He had run away from home for four hours and unfortunately he had forgot his wallets and phone. How stupid hewas. Wearing only a thin tank top with a grey jacket and kind-of-baggy black shorts, and in that type of weather, he just felt insanely freezing.

He was sitting alone, freezing and bored, he just wanted to give up, and he wondered if he should return home? But he was the one who ran away in the first place, there was no way he would come back that early, at least he would wait for someone to come and find him.

His stomach had been craving for something to eat for a while already. Damn, he missed his home so much. It was already passed midnight and no one had found him, perhaps he really got to stay here till the next morning like a beggar? At that time there was no longer anyone coming around here…

“Hey, Soonyoung!” He noticed someone was approaching after a sound came from nowhere. The person was tall and skinny but had a deep-toned voice, by somehow he looked so familiar.

He definitely knew that person, very well, but after a glance he immediately buried his face in his knees. It was the person who caused him to run away from home. The idiot that had kept arguing with him.

“Soonyoung?” That person continued.

“Why did you come so late?” He let out a really small voice because of shy, since he was hiding his face anyways.

“I actually wasn’t going to find you but…” The boy replied while giggling a little bit, “Since you forgot to bring your wallet and I kinda felt bad so I just came to pick you up.”

“What?” He looked up to the person, the response made him felt a little bit mad but then felt grateful ‘cause at least there was still someone came to take him home, “Are you being serious Jeon Wonwoo?”

“Finally revealing your face huh. Bet you’re really hungry, right?” Wonwoo said, held the blond boy’s hand to pull him up.

“I’m not!”

“C’mon, let’s go home” Wonwoo wrappedhis arm around the shorter and they headed home together, but more like dragged him home.

“Hey Wonwoo, at these moments I really find you smell like ‘home’”

“Really?”

“Yeah…”

END.