Final

Something near Best Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo and Junghan is something near best friends. Neither of them are totally sure, what they actually are.

They are near best friends, but are they best friends? No. Not really. The term 'almost-boyfriends' would be a better description. None of them has asked the other out, but they both have some kind of agreement. That's why they are such good friends - because they like each other.

Even good friends fight and get jealous.

--

Junghan hates when Jisoo is together with Hansol all the time. Their relationship is different from the one Jisoo has with Junghan. These two are close because of their common language. There's no way that they can't be close.

Even though this is the case, Junghan doesn't like it one bit.

The way the two of them sits in a corner by themselves, speaking in a language the other's doesn't understand and laughing, makes Junghan want to clench his fists. With a deep sigh, he keeps his urge, to go and pull Jisoo away, to himself, knowing the other would hate him if he actually did it.

Feeling someone pat his shoulder, he turns around to see Minghao.

He's smiling his normal, cute smile and points at the notebook he has in his hand.

"Help me with Korean?" the younger boy asks softly, showing him the notebook.

With a little nod and a smile, Junghan forgets about his jealousy towards the American boys.

--

Jisoo watches as Junghan once again follows Minghao out of the room. It happens a lot lately and he doesn't like it one bit. The first times, it was okay, but now it was too much.

Couldn't Minghao ask someone else? The other Korean members were great at Korean too, why did it have to be Junghan who had to help him?

"Hyung, you're glaring again," Hansol whispers to him. The younger boy is sitting right next to him, so there was no way that he wouldn't notice.

"I'm not," the older of the two answers, turning his attention towards the other and away from the two boys, who just left the room.

The jealous feeling in his stomach doesn't feel right and he knows, that he shouldn't be jealous at all. There's nothing that gives him the right to be. It's not like he and Junghan are boyfriends. No matter how much he wants it, they aren't.

--

Jisoo isn't one to let go of his feelings. He isn't one to yell at people and he normally keep all his negative feelings to himself.

That's also what he tried this time, but he can't. This is too much and Junghan is making him very mad.

When he sees Minghao approach the long haired boy once again, he can't not do anything. With a fast movement he gets up from the chair he's sitting in and walks over to the two boys.

"I'll help you Minghao," he tells the younger boy with a smile.

Totally oblivious to what's going on, the younger just smiles a grateful smile and nods his head cutely. Turning away from the long haired boy to follow the other, there's suddenly a hand on his shoulder, making him stop in his steps.

"I'm going to help," Junghan tells Jisoo, sending him an annoyed glare.

The American boy scoffs at him, taking a grip on Minghao's wrist, pulling him towards himself.

The tension between the two 95 liners is very clear, and the poor Chinese boy just wants to get away. He should have asked Soonyoung or Mingyu instead, he tells himself.

"Just go play with Hansol, Jisoo," Junghan suggests. The tone in his voice is clearly annoyed and the way he says their names, drip of jealousy and annoyance - i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter