Awake

Floating Castles

A/N: Jiyoungs room in case your wondering bedroom-design-huelsta-multi-forma-2.jpg (750×504) and dae's outfit daesung-incheon-airport-120728_0051.jpg (490×800)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jiyoung POV

  When Jiyoung awoke he was pleased to know he wasn't in a chair or a field but in his bed safely in his room. What he wasn't pleased about was that he had dreamed of the two boys and the woman once again. He truly thought that the dreams had ended a while after he turned 20. His guess was wrong cause there he was 25 years old and the dream came back to haunt him. He didn't even know where the people came from since he had lived alone in the house for the past 17 years except the occasional visit from the ajumma and her son, Daesung. The ajumma would come and clean the house and cook since he lived here. Eventually Daesung, her son and Jiyoung closest and only friend, replaced her but he would only cook (as requested by Jiyoung himself because he took up on cleaning here and there). Although she would still come over once in a while to see how Jiyoung was doing. Speak of the devil, Jiyoung heard Daesung speak through the door.

"Hyung, are you awake yet?"

"Yeah Dae just come in."

Daesung walked into the room dressed in a dark grey T-shirt and a pair of dark grey jeans. As soon as he saw his hyung, he knew something had happended so he took it upon himself to ask.

"Hyung, you look down in the dumps! What happened?"

*Sigh* "Do you remember a while ago when I had the dream?"

"The one about the kids? I remember you telling me about that one yeah. Why?"

"I dreamt it again."

"Wow. It couldn't even leave you alone for six years. You're so loved hyung."

"Shut up"

Before Dae could respond, he got a pillow in his face.