Breakfast

Floating Castles

 

A/N:I'm sorry this took to long to make even though it's short

___________________________________________________________

 

 

Daesung set down the plate of breakfast then sat next to Jiyoung at the big, wooden table. Daesung never thought about how only him and his mother saw Jiyoung, or that his only friend was Jiyoung. He never questioned why Jiyoung had lived alone for as long as he could remember. Now that the dreams came back he had to wonder what had really happened in his friend's life before living alone in the mansion. All he knew was that one day a mansion was suddenly there and his parents had suddenly found a job.

 

“How bad are they?” Daesung said breaking the silence with a straightforward question.

 

Jiyoung paused but resumed eating his scrambled eggs shortly after.

 

“How bad are what?”

 

“You know what I’m talking about Jiyoung.” said Daesung leaning in with a concerned look on his face..

 

Putting down his fork Jiyoung admitted “They’re the same as always yet I feel worse and the intensity..it's ...it's growing so much I can barely handle it.” He stuttered. “They make me want to lay in bed all day thinking.”

 

“Hyung, do you know what this means?” Daesung said with a smile on his face wanting his Hyung to feel better.

 

Using that old voice again he said, “Something big will happen and you’re life will change forever…”

 

This managed to cheer Ji up a bit yet it didn’t waver his doubt.

 

By now Ji was done eating and Daesung took his plate to the kitchen. Wanting to get rid of the thick atmosphere in the room, Dae decided to give his dear hyung his birthday present.

 

He brought out a necklace and a stuffed plush. The necklace carried a silver Dragon curled around a bright red gem with it’s wings pulled up to it’s body and hanging from its tail was a red glass teardrop bead. The plush was a small Pink Dragon with black horns and small black spines going along its back from it’s forehead to it’s tip of its tail. It’s ears were under its horns and it had a pink watercolor pattern that was also on the wings and chest. It had a  black choker, tinkling with a golden bell, wrapped around his neck. He decided to name him Youngbae, after his old imaginary friend.