The night before (Christmas) Seungri

Floating Castles

You're sitting on a chair staring at a wide field. From your point of view you seem to be at the perimeter. Looking in you see 2 kids and a woman both at different ends of the field. The two children ran hand in hand through the long grass field to the woman. The woman looked in her mid-twenties and wore a aqua dress with her hair wavy like the ocean and black as night. She was calling to them with a smile on her face but soon it was replaced with a look of fear. You turn your head to see what she sees and realize there are men approaching where the children are playing. You try to send a warning but you can't speak or move from the chair. She called louder to them but since they where so far she decided to run to them hoping she would make it fast enough. By the time she was half way there she was to late. Two large men in black suits had picked up the children and started to carry them to the end of the field. Luckily the children were trying to get out of the men's grasp and back to each other that it slowed the men's pace making her running quicken to get to the men faster. But it turned out luck wasn't on her side, for, the woman was stopped by more men that came. Then the men, children, and woman disappeared and in the middle of the field was a mirror showing a boy in his mid-twenties looking out at where you were at. Suddenly you are in front of the mirror and you realize the boy is you and behind you is the woman from earlier giving you a comforting smile. You turn behind you but she is gone and when you turn back to the mirror you see that it has disappeared also then everything is black.

This is what Jiyoung has dreamed for most his life as far back as he could remember.