[ Take one ]

「 Eccedentesiast 」
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

South Korea. Seoul. 04:02AM.

 

Kyungsoo groaned lowly under his breath when he all of a sudden felt a heavy weight crush his frail drowsy body down. He jolted awake with wide doe eyes and a racing heartbeat only to come face to face with none other than Park Chanyeol.

He blinked for two minutes straight, hoping he was dreaming and that whatever was happening in front of him wasn’t real. Sadly, his hopes and dreams dramatically shattered when Byun Baekhyun’s annoying voice filled the silence in his dark room.

“Kyungsoo wake up!” Kyungsoo swiftly reached his hand towards his nightstand and snatched his glasses as he mumbled all kind of profanities at his absurd pathetic life and terrible taste in friends.

“Kyungiie hurry up, we don’t have much time! C’mon! Jongdae is waiting downstairs in his father’s car! C’mon, C’mon, C’mon!” Baekhyun grabbed Kyungsoo’s wrist and forcefully dragged him up, the latter shrieked in protest but got up nevertheless.

“What the hell are you talking about? It’s four in the freaking morning!” Chanyeol threw one of his black shirts at him and urged him to wear it with a wave of hand.

“Kyung, we don’t have time for your nagging. Jongdae’s father will wake up anytime soon. Shut up and wear your ing clothes!” Kyungsoo gaped at Chanyeol.

“What are you talking about? What the hell is going on?”

“This is not going to work, he talks too much. Chanyeol pick him up and let’s get the hell out of here!” Chanyeol did exactly that to Kyungsoo’s horror. The taller male picked Kyungsoo up like an empty sack of potatoes and threw him over his right shoulder; the smaller male was about to scream for help when Baekhyun skillfully gagged him with a black tape.

Kyungsoo’s naturally wide eyes widened even more; he was being ing kidnapped from his ing room by his ing supposed best friends! Oh god, what the hell was happening?!

Jongdae grinned widely at Kyungsoo from the rearview mirror when Chanyeol threw his limp body on the back seat with a satisfied sigh. Baekhyun got into the passenger seat and shut the door close with nothing but sheer excitement glistening from his perfectly kohl rimmed eyes.

“This is going to be the best day of my life!” Kyungsoo grumbled something angrily at his friends, something that kind of sounded like ‘take-dis-sheet-off-me’ and Chanyeol was more than happy to oblige.

“Breathe in and out Kyung, in and out.” Chanyeol carefully took his arms off the smaller male and regretted it soon afterwards when Kyungsoo punched him square in the face with an iron like fist. Chanyeol moaned in pain, Jongdae burst out laughing and Baekhyun just ignored them as he scroll down his idol’s fan account news feed.

“For god’s sake what am I being kidnapped for?” The doe eyed male gritted.

“Zhang Yixing.” Baekhyun was definitely not anticipating the harsh smack of head he got when he shamelessly blurted that name out, nothing but pure pride lacing his tone.

 

 

 

South Korea. Seoul. 23:20PM.

 

Zhang Yixing chewed on his plump lower lip as he nervously stole glance after glance of the tanned male’s gorgeous face; who stood right next to his left side with nothing but boredom radiating from his posture. The obviously younger boy was by all means beautiful, an aesthetically beautiful flower boy and unfortunately the indie musician had a big weakness for those.

His hair, his face, his body, everything about him was simply alluring and Yixing couldn’t help but gulp anxiously when the other male’s bored gaze settled on his face. His future dance instructor raised a brow at him, clearly confused to why Yixing was staring shamelessly at his lips. Those sinful, delicious looking plush lips. Yixing groaned under his breath at that thought.

“What’s wrong?” Jongin questioned. The loud voices of drunk people and the obnoxious sound of the ear-damaging rave music excessively helping in hiding the drum roll of a heartbeat Yixing’s heart just made at the taller male’s y deep voice.

“Eh, nothing.” The Chinese male averted his gaze from Jongin’s one before clearing his throat, then he lamely tried to start a conversation; because the stiff awkwardness between them was going to suffocate him if he doesn’t. “So, what’s your favorite song?” Jongin made a ‘what the hell are you talking about’ face, before politely wording his expression out.

“Excuse me?”

“I mean, from my new album, what songs did you like?” Yixing took a sip from his gin and tonic glass with a shaky hand. Kim Jongin was too good to be true; he was a ing living chiseled Greek sculpture for god’s sake!

“I don’t really listen to indie rock music.”

“Oh,” Yixing blinked for a few seconds at the younger before raising a brow in sheer confusion. “Are you for real? Are you trying to tell me that you want to work for me yet you’ve never listened to anything I make before?” Jongin simply shrugged with a bored expression gracing his handsome features. “So, you’re not a fan?”

“Never heard of you before to be honest.”

“Huh, you’re kidding right?” Jongin took a sip from his drink and Yixing unabashedly watched his Adam's apple bob up and down in the most fascinating way ever. The Chinese male tore his gaze from the boy’s face and furiously scolded himself for losing control over his emotions. He was never like this; no one has ever made him act like a total idiot before.

He wasn’t supposed to even like the other , he was a worldwide famous artist with a fanbase mostly composed of young teen girls, homouality was the last thing his reputation needed.

“Wish I was.” Jongin softly answered.

“Oh, Um, okay. Whatever.” Yixing frowned as he desperately tried to busy himself with something else other than Jongin’s long firm legs.

“What’s taking your manager so long?”

“Huh? Eh, I…I don’t know? Err, why are you asking for him?” Jongin shifted his gaze back to Yixing at that.

“Why do you think I’m here for? To keep you company?”

“Wha—what? I didn’t say that…”

“Your manager promised he’ll give me your company's final decision by tonight,  and now he’s nowhere to be found. If I’m not wanted anymore, the least he could do is give me a ride back home.” Jongin grumpily explained.

“My company’s final decision?”

“Well, yeah. They still haven’t seen anything from me.” Yixing blinked stupidly at the taller male.

“I’m sorry?” Jongin blinked back at him with an unamused expression.

“Why do think your manager brought us here?”

“I…don’t know?”

“You don’t know.” Jongin chuckled; a humor-free short chuckle. “You asked me if I like any of your songs right? Well, can I ask you something?” Yixing was very confused by this point; he hummed for the other male to say whatever he wanted to say, brows shot upwards in anticipation. “Do you even write your own music Yixing-ssi?”

“Of course I do!” Yixing answered straight away, a little bit offended by what the other male was hinting at.

“I doubt it. You famous people are all the same, pretty for the eye but with no actual talent.” Yixing gasped in shock, the one thing he hated the most was being daringly shoved at his face by a complete stranger. The dancer’s words were like an arrow that painfully hit his pride. And Yixing was beyond hurt by those words.

“What the heck do you mean by that?”

The tanned dancer shook his head at the other male with a dramatic roll of eye; before pushing his le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter