Prologue.

「 Eccedentesiast 」
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

South Korea. Seoul. 05:45AM.

 

The cheers were getting louder and louder by the second. Too early was the only thought that ran through the singer’s mind as he took a long drag out of the joint that was perfectly adjusted between his thumb and index finger. He tightly closed his eyes as he inhaled, his heartbeat racing crazily along with the crowds’ loud voices and chants of his name.

“What was the name of this town again?” Questioned the brown haired male with a blank face, his manger gaped at him for a few seconds before shaking his head with a chuckle at the blunt question.

“This is not a town Yixing. Please focus with me. We’re in South Korea, and Seoul is definitely not a town. Are you high? It’s too early for that .”

“It’s never too early for this .” Yixing proudly took another drag before twitching his lips into a wide grin. “Seoul…alright. I’ll try to keep that in mind. Do you think I should put more eyeliner on? My eyes are all bloodshot and whatever. I don’t think my fans are going to be pleased with it. They’ll probably think you’re overworking me or something, which is true to some extent but hey, I wouldn’t want them to take my dear manager’s head off or anything. So what do you think?” Yixing laughed when his manager dramatically rolled his eyes at him.

“I think you should write down ‘South Korea’ and ‘Seoul’ in a note paper or something. And now, off you go you dumb hippie!” Yixing was pushed towards a door that led him directly to the stage where he was getting his first Korean interview. He threw his joint away with a small chuckle before turning his rock star façade on. The crowd hollered as soon as they spotted his neatly styled brown mop of hair, cameras flashing and girls screaming. He gave a short wave and a big, full of straight white teeth, staged smile. It was after all what he daily did for a living, and he was more than good at it.

“I love you Seoul! Thanks for having me!” Yixing hoped his manager was proud of him for not peaking or using the note he had snuggly tucked into his jeans’ pocket. The fans screamed again and Yixing couldn’t help but visibly flinch and groan under his breath, it was too early for them to be yelling their lungs out like that. Thank god he was high enough to not ask them to shut the up! After all, they were the ones who got him where he was now. But nevertheless, it was freaking six sharp in the morning! If it wasn’t his first interview and if he didn’t need publicity in other Asian countries like this one, Yixing would laugh his off at the mere thought of possibility doing an early morning interview with a sea of screaming fans. Again, thank god he smoked weed before going through this hell. Another dimpled smile, another wave and everything was set to go.

 

 

 

 

The Chinese indie singer blinked his eyes open when Lana Del Rey’s hypnotizing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter