Case Closed Part 1

Song of Summer Days

 

Next morning, Yunho look at his apartment lobby who guarded by agents from the car, with Jaejoong who sits calmly beside him.

"We need to know where's minnie and chunnie live."Yunho dialled Yoochun's phone and greeted by happy voice.

-hyungie~~ where are you now?? I thought you'll be back here soon, or you extend there for your honeymoon???-

"I arrived last night and stay at hotel, now my apartment become a jail. Where are you?"

-Owh, oh oh... We- we're staying at... Starwood Hotel. You can come here if you want, i can prepare a room for you and Jaejoong-

"Starwood...?"Yunho frowned.

-yes! Just come hyung! Me and minnie working on hijacking arirang program! I'll wait you here! Bye!!!-

Click.

Yunho put on back his phone with stern face."They stay at starwood... That lil brats!"

"What's wrong?" Asked Jaejoong confused.

"Nothing honey... We'll go to their hotel" Yunho step on the accelerator and speed up the car.

Meanwhile in a luxury hotel room.

"Minnieeee!!!! We death! Totally death!!!"Yoochun run to the bathroom and bang the door.

"Gosh!!! Hyungie!!! I'm doing big job here!!!" Changmin screams as he sits on the toilet, emptying his bladder.

"Yunho hyung will come here!! He's gonna kill us for staying here! What should we do??"

"Oh ! My stomach still hurt, i can't think!"Changmin cried.

"Come on!!! Your stomach hurt a bit or you choose to die!"

"Fine! Can, can you just booked honeymoon suit for them?? The best one?? They haven't get chance to do honeymoon so we'll give it. If jaejoong happy, he can't be angry and call Jaejoong to save us!"

"Great! You still can think in whatever condition hahhahaha"

"Yah!! Chun, don't forget to put red rose petals on their bed, champagne and lube!" Changmin smirks.

"Hahahhaha, brilliant! Go to go!!"Yoochun shouted as he run out the room to the hotel's front desk to settle all the plans. After that he called Jaejoong and begging to protect him and Changmin, which is agreed by Jaejoong with his rolling eyes.

Two hours later, Yunho and Jaejoong brag into Yoochun and Changmin hotel room.

"Hyung !!!!” Yoochun and Changmin jumps out in shock.”Wh-what are you doing here?”

Yunho put down his bag and sit on a couch followed by Jaejoong who put his head on Yunho's shoulder.

"I want to see what you have done..."Yunho said to Yoochun and look at Jaejoong who looks tired."Boo... You can go to our room and get rest there..."

"No, i'm gonna there with you. Minnie & Chunnie probably prepare something silly...i don't like surprise from them."

"Eh? Why would you say that?" Asked Yunho with frowned.

Jaejoong pointed at Yoochun and Changmin."Look at that two silly face..."

Yunho look at Yoochun and Changmin who grins sheepishly.

"What hyung~? We didn’t prepare anything... Just ordinary room..." Said Changmin.

Yunho squint his eyes."Your ordinary is usually weird Minnie...just tell me how the preparation?"

"Oh, it's all done!"Yoochun said excitedly while back to series of laptop that they put down on table and set up to monitor News in Arirang."We can do it cleanly."

Changmin set up the camera recorder in front of a brown couch."Hyung, we can start whenever you're ready...."

"Ok, great, lets start our recording."

Then for half hour with few times retake, they're done recording a video to put on arirang's program.

"Now, we can get rest, boo~" said Yunho while taking back his bags and Jaejoong's. Changmin and Yoochun look at each other with silly grins,"boo~?aww..."

"What?" Yunho send a death glare to them.

"Nothing hyung..." Yoochun giggles."You can go to your honeymoon suite."

"Tell me once again, why it should be honeymoon suite?" Yunho frowned.

"Yunnie-ah~i'm so tired, just let it go now...please?"Jaejoong whines with sleepy eyes also saving the other two men .

Yunho's stern face soon turn to be smiling face.

"Ok, honey...lets go then..." Yunho said while taking Jaejoong out of the room.

Changmin and Yoochun who hold their laughter just now, let it out loud.

"Bwahahhahahaha, did you saw it??? Geez... Its so cheesy to the earth! And jaejoong effect is awesome!!!"Changmin laugh first.

"Bhahahahhahahaha they even called each other with name!!! Bahahhahhaa"

Changmin stop his laugh."Do you think they already done it?"

Yoochun grins."What makes you think they hadn't done it?"

Changmin follow his hyung grins."I think they won't need the lube that i told you to prepare."

"Hahahhaaha, yunho will still need it. Hmm, lets bet whether they'll use it or not..."

"Huh? How we know it Chun?"

"Do you feel like crawling around in hotel's air pipe? Cause i feel like to do it now...pfhhhhhh" Yoochun let out a devilish laugh.

Changmin smirks."I hate being a genius like us."

Then few minutes lates, they already crawling inside the hotel air pipe looking through the way to Yunho and Jaejoong's room.

Meanwhile in the couple honeymoon suite. Jaejoong playing with rose oil and a tube of rose flavor lube on the bed. He wears a big white Tshirt and short red boxer.

"What are you doing?"Asked Yunho while comes out from bathroom, wears black short and toweling his wet hair.

"Oh, i found this in the shelf... The smell is good, i think its theraphy oil...the bottle information is in english. I can't understand it said..." Jaejoong said to Yunho.

"You can't speak english?" Yunho frowned while taking out his white Tshirt as well.

"I can, a little but not these words...my vocabulary is still on progress,ok..."Jaejoong said annoyed.

Yunho smiles and sit beside him."Let me see." He said while taking out a tube of lubricant from Jaejoong's hand.

Then his face turns red.

"What it said yun?" Asked jaejoong.

"Nothing special, just a bottle. Put it back on the drawer Jae. Let me see another one...that lil brats..."Yunho grumbles last sentences.

Jaejoong gives Yunho another bottle and put back the previous one to the drawer.

"This one is normal massage oil. Do you want to use it boo? You must be tired, right? I can massage you..."Yunho smiles to Jaejoong.

"I-I..." Jaejoong stuttered nervously.

"Come on... Lay down..." Yunho push Jaejoong down and open the bottle before rub it to Jaejoong's shoulder and back.

He massages Jaejoong softly yet powerfully, invites the other satisfied moans.

"Umhhhh... Its so... good Yunnie...i'll do to you next..."Jaejoong comments while closed his eyes.

"Relax baby... You don't need too..."

Then inside the airpipe. Yoochun read a map contains room number inside the air pipe wall. They found that the air pipe this time is larger than all the pipes that they ever tried.

"Its even smell nice... What a five stars hotel even we can sleep inside its air pipe...."Yoochun commented.

"Hurry, chun... Have you find it?"Changmin whines.

"Patient, boy... Let me see... We got to go right."

They crawled again until meets Yunho's room number on the air ventilation.

"Mmhh... Ughhh, boo... It feels so good...you're right..."

Yoochun widened his eyes when looked at Changmin.

"See, they did it!"Yoochun whispered.

"We've to make sure of it, take out the small camera that I bought.

They lay on the pipe comfortably and take out a small camera with a straw shape, then prepare the small monitor.

After few minutes, they can see Jaejoong straddled on Yunho's back still with his Tshirt on and massaging his hubby back.

"They didn’t do it..."Changmin rolled his eyes.

Yoochun sigh in disappointment.

On the bed, Yunho who feel refreshed already, pulls Jaejoong down. He hugs Jaejoong's waist from behind.

"Lets sleep now..." He said before kissed Jaejoong's cheek and they drift into deep slumber.

"And we went to this freaking air pipe for nothing."Changmin glares to Yoochun.

"Hey, how should I know they too tired to do it?"Yoochun defense himself.

"Argh, lets get back! Tomorrow we need our brain fully work!" Changmin growls while crawling back to his room direction, followed by Yoochun.

"Yes, Mr.Kang, your mother in her way..."

A voice comes from one of air ventilation makes Yoochun and Changmin stopped.

They look at each other and crawl to the voice source.

"I already check as well, Jung Yunho and Kim Jaejoong indeed stayed here, but the hotel keep their room number private."

"Have you tell its my request?"

"Yes, sir. But they said Jung is their VIPs customers so even president request can't be granted."

"That spoiled rich bastard! I know he'll do something tomorrow. Just send all the agents to search them here! I want Jung Yunho before others got him!"

"Ah, one more thing Mr.Kang. The person who knocks down our agents and get Jung Yunho in Paris is here too. My informant said they arrived with last flight four hours ago. What should we do?"

"Just don't let them find him first!"

Yoochun and Changmin look at each other with surprise.

"We have to protect him..." Whispered Yoochun.

Changmin agreed and they hurriedly crawl back to their room. After reached their room, Yoochun and Changmin prepare their guns and rush out to Yunho's room floor.

"You guard that corner..." Changmin point out the end of left hallway."I'm there..."

He walks to the opposite of Yoochun side. Both of them hiding for almost half hour before the elevator open and some agents walks inside the hallway. There are two big group that coming, so Changmin and Yoochun fight them with empty hand. The night is getting away as two men fighting bunch of men beautifully in silence.

Changmin and Yoochun panting hard in front of Yunho and Jaejoong Honeymoon suit. As, bunch of men lying around unconsciously within the hallway.

“Call Junsu to clean this messy…” Changmin said and Yoochun called Junsu.

Not long after the call, Junsu comes with his agents and caught all the bad agents.

“Aish, what should I do with them?” Junsu scratch his head looking at two men sleeping like a baby on each other head. They just too tired to go back to their room.