Case Closed Part 2

Song of Summer Days

 

A pretty woman with grey suit talks nicely on television, as announcer for president election campaign in Arirang. There are three candidates sit beside the announcer and one of them is the famous Kang Ho Dong.

Meanwhile, in big suite room, five men gather in the room’s living room with two big computers and monitors showing the campaign programmed.

“Now we pleased Mr. Kang to give us his encouragement words if he selected as our next resident” The woman announced with bright smile.

“It’s the time, be ready…when he mention about the Kingdom, play the record.”said Yunho to Changmin and Yoochun who nodded eagerly.

“Thank you Miss Hwang, I really overwhelmed as I can sit here between great men and supported by people out there. Being a president is my passion since I was young, because with powerful control, you can make changes for our better country’s future. As all of you know that I have royal blood flowing inside me. I want to-“

Zinc!

His voice muted and the program has a small monitor beside the announcer. Everyone looks confused on TV screen.

“Good morning everyone, my name is Yoo Jae Suk. I’m the son of King Yi Seung and on my hand now is the real Yeong diamond…” As Jae suk show a beautiful red crafted diamond, the PD told his crew to turn down the program but its out of their control since they had been hi jacked, when other five men sit cozily with smiles watching the chaos.

One by one the true had been revealed, the murder of Kim’s family, Miss Chang rim and Marionnette de Riot as the true blood leads to one person who become the brain behind all of it. All the evidences shown at the monitor as Kang Hodong walks out from the broadcast room.

“Ah, he will runaway!” Jaejoong pointed at TV.

“Relax… Kibum is there….” Junsu smiles calmly.

In studio, Kang Hodong walks out protected by his bodyguards but then he stopped as group of agents blocked out his way.

“Mr. Kang, this is the arrestment letter of you from the Crime Ministry. You’re under arrest and you have the right to call your lawyer or any law representative in police station center.” Said the cute man in black suit of him.

“What the- LET ME GO!!!” Shout Kang Hodong as one of them handcuffed him.

***

One week later, the media still burned by the hot News of Royal Family and President election. Kang Hodong still in court to face all charges and witnesses of his crimes. Yunho busy with the whole examination of Kang Hodong case while Yoochun and Junsu help Yoo Jae Suk to enter the Royal Family and the crown relegation. Changmin enjoy himself rearrange Jung’s Jewel company. As the summer break is over Jaejoong finish his preparation to pursue his degree in Paris.

Now, in International Airport, Yunho, Yoochun, Junsu and Changmin walk Jaejoong to departure lounge.

“Ah, we can’t go further Jae… its your gate now…” said Changmin when he see the guards on the gate checking passenger’s ticket and passport.

“Its time for farewell words then…” Yoochun steps forward to hug Jaejoong.”I’m gonna miss your cute coldness Jae…”

Jaejoong pushed Yoochun with frown.”What do you mean by that? I always help you from Yun-Hmppfhh” Jaejoong words cutted by Yoochun’s palm.

“Hey! What are you doing with him???”Yunho asked in furiosity.

“Relax Hyung, let me and Yoochun said our farewell privately to Jaejoong. You’ll have your time later.” Said Changmin while dragging both Yoochun and Jaejoong to other spot bit far from Yunho and Junsu.

“Don’t scream, listen to us.” Said Yoochun and Jaejoong nodded.

“Aish, what’s wrong with both of you??” asked Jaejoong when Yoochun let him go.

“Yesterday, Yunho’s hyung asked me to reserve air ticket and five star hotel in Paris for Christmas. So I reserve another honeymoon suite there. Make sure you use it later, but he didn’t know yet so keeps quite.” Changmin said.

“We know he’s too stubborn to hold you in this town and from your dream, but we know you’re sad now by leaving him… so we planned this for you, here take this…” Yoochun gives Jaejoong a brown paper bag “…and study hard there ok?”

“What is it?” asked Jaejoong as he look curios on the bag inside.

“You can open it in your flat there. Believe me you don’t want to open it if its not by yourself, alone.” Yoochun smirked.

Jaejoong squinted his eyes with suspicion looks.

“Oh stop that look.” Changmin hugs Jaejoong.”I’m gonna miss your cooking Jae…”

Jaejoong pushed him with annoyed look.”Monster…” then he sighs.”I hate to go…”

Yoochun and Changmin look at each other with evil smirk.

“Yeah, Yunho is too stupid to let you go….just get revenge to him.”said Yoochun.

“No, I… I can’t take revenge to him.” Jaejoong widened his eyes.

“You can Jae, in pleasure way….” Changmin giggles.

“What do you mean?” asked Jaejoong.

“Make him regret to let you go… you can give him your most seductive kisses.” Yoochun chuckles.

“Or a in toilet, pwahahahahahahahahahhaha…” Changmin laughs out of breath and followed by Yoochun.

Jaejoong rolled his eyes and walk back to Yunho who staring at them with fire eyes.

“What do they tell you?” asked Yunho.

“Nothing important. By the way, should I really go? I mean I can take my degree here…” Jaejoong whines.

Yunho sighs.“We already talk about this….”

“I know… then give me a favor.” Jaejoong put his puppy eyes on.

“Anything for you boo…” Yunho smiles.

“Close your eyes.”

“Eh?”

“Come on Yunnie!” Jaejoong stomps his foot makes Junsu giggles behind him.

“Fine, fine… just don’t do anything weird… the worst if they’re the one who told you to do anything weird.” Yunho glares at two figures who already reach them again.

“Hey, we didn’t tell him anything bad.”Yoochun defends.

“Yunnie, close your eyes now!” Jaejoong start impatiently.

Yunho groans while closing his eyes and Jaejoong smiles in victory. Then he hug Yunho to whisper seductively on his ear.”Don’t dare to move Yunnie-ah…”

With that words jaejoong Yunho’s lower lips while tiptoeing, since he shorter than him.

“Ahhh, jae…” Yunho’s hissed and he feels jaejoong snuggles on his neck within a second he feels the hard on his neck.

“Argh Jae!” Yunho opened his eyes as he feels Jaejoong bites on his neck.

Jaejoong smirks.”I leave you my love bite, now I have to go… “ he turns around and Yunho hold his arms.

“Don’t dare to go yet…” he said.

Yoochun, Changmin and Junsu enjoying the couples act with endless giggling.

“You hurt my hand…” Jaejoong pouts cutely.

“Oh sorry boo… I don’t mean it…” Yunho let his hand and jaejoong runs quickly to the gate and passed the guard.

“Yah! Kim Jaejoong!” Yunho yelled.

“I  know you want to kiss me Jung Yunho! I won’t let it happen!” Jaejoong stuck out his tongue. Yunho try to reach him.

“Sorry sir, you only can get in with ticket…” said the guard as Yunho been blocked.

“Aishh… Jae! Come out now!” he yelled back.

“No! If you turn on now and want to kiss me so bad, you have to chase me Detective Jung! I’ll wait for you there…” Jaejoong laughs and turns around to leave frustrated Yunho.

“I don’t even say farewell to you yet!!!” Yunho shout and Jaejoong turn back.

“Ah, I forget to tell you something…” Jaejoong smiles to him beautifully. “Since you walk into the library room to hear my Grandpa’s will and you promise me that everything’s gonna be alright… I trust you babe and you captured my heart already…”

Yunho clenched his jaw as he saw the beauty just few feet from him doing confession. His heart aches and beats rapidly.

Jaejoong take a deep breath with teary eyes.”I LOVE YOU JUNG YUNHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!”

Then he runs along the hallway into boarding room, leaving Yunho with glistening eyes.

“Dammit Kim Jaejoong… I love you too…” he hissed.

Then he feels taps on his shoulder as his two best friend stands beside him.

“Summer break is over dude… you have bunch of things to take care of…” said Changmin.

“Yeah, even if your credit card in my hand now, but I won’t allow you to buy the ticket to chase him.”said Yoochun.

“Shut up. I know it.” Yunho turns around with smile. He knows, the time will come when he gets back to Jaejoong and he will punish him pleasurably later on.

“Chun, give me hyung’s credit card to me…” said Changmin with stern voice.

“Eh, why??”

“I’m his company Director now, I need to monitor the cash flow. Your case closed now.” Changmin raised one of his eyebrows and smirk devilish.

“Oh, .”

 

END