A day with you

Blind date

Seulgi's P.O.V

He's actually very good looking up close.We locked eyes for a few seconds when I broke the eye contact.

"Oh right!I bought this rose for you!"

"Aw,Thanks Jaebum oppa!I can call you oppa right?Can I?"

"O-Of course!"

I smiled at him and he smiled back.How sweet of him to buy a rose for me.We decided to drop the formalities as he's only a few days older than me.

"Let's go on a roller coaster!I love roller coasters!"

"I know right!I love that thrilling sensation when it reaches the !"

"Our minds think alike!"

"As the saying goes,great minds think alike!"

We both chuckled and decided on the biggest roller coaster in the amusement park.It was HUGE,with many drops and turns and loops,I felt a little afraid,but I love thrilling challenges

"Are you alright?If you're scared we can go on a less scarier ride"

"It's alright!I love difficult challenges!"

We both smiled and got on the ride.

The ride was escalating and I was nervous and at the same time excited,but more on the nervous side.

"You can hold my hand if you want,since I can tell you're a little scared"

I turned to him and stared into those brown orbs of his.I couldn't seem to look away.I grabbed his hand,and we intertwined our fingers.Such a gentleman.I didn't even notice we were at the top of the drop.

Wait what?Oh no.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!!!"

We both screamed at the top of our lungs throughout the whole ride.I swear all the celebrity couples in this park was bound to hear us.

The ride ended with the sound of our heavy panting.We got out of the car ride,and my hair was all over my face.

He tucked a strand of my hair around my ear,and I blushed,feeling the obvious heat that was crawling up my cheeks.

"I swear I am never EVER going on that ride again"

"Me too,Never in a million years"

"Let's grab a small bite first,I'm a little hungry"

I nodded my head in agreement and we headed to the deobbeokki shop.Jaebum oppa went to order while I sat down at a booth.There was no one there except for us,well,for now.

I looked over at Jaebum and was caught by surprise to see him blushing.I wonder why.

Jaebum's P.O.V

"One plate of deobbeokki please"

"Of course young man,you and your girlfriend looks really cute together"

I blushed.Not wanting to be rude,I just smiled and muttered a soft thank you to the ahjumma before returning to the booth where Seulgi was.

"Gomawo oppa!Why were you blushing just now?"

"I umm I errr"

"Here's your plate of deobbeokki,hope you enjoy!The both of you look really cute together!"

Seulgi's P.O.V

I get why he was blushing just now.I smiled at the ahjumma and thanked her.I think I was blushing now too.We chatted for a few minutes and laughed heartily like friends who hadn't seen each other for years,until something,or someone,interrupted us,by sitting at the booth next to us talking REALLY a loudly.

"I told you they were dating Soojung!"

"But they looked like they just met each other just now!"

"Well they're laughing heartily,I told you that,I,Kim Jongin,has perfect gut feeling!"

"Seulgi!How could you not tell me,Jung soojung,about this!?"

"Jaebum!How could you not tell me,Kim Jongin,about this!?

They both exclaimed at the same time.