You did what!?

Blind date

Joy's P.O.V

Lately,I saw Seulgi unnie feeling very bored,like there's nothing for her to do.The rest of the members were doing solo activities,including me.So that's why,I seeked help from my We got married variety show Husband.

"Sungjae Oppa,My unnie is feeling bored lately,You have any ideas for her to cure her boreness?"

"Oh I know!I always do that to my members,it's evil but fun actually"

"What is it!?"

"Set her up on a blind date!"

There was silence for about 3 seconds,before I exclaimed.

"OH MY GOSH YOU'RE A GENIUS OPPA!"

"I know,I know"

I chuckled at his cockiness,but I don't think Seulgi unnie would be so ecstatic though.Thats why I'm keeping it a secret!

Once I got back to the red velvet dorm,I saw a pink post-it note on the fridge.It was from Seulgi unnie.

"I'll go shopping for a while!There's some pizza in the fridge,heat it up and eat it if you're hungry!"

This is the perfect time!I pulled out my phone and plopped down on the couch.

Hmm,who should I contact?Probably a group which has debuted around the same time as Red velvet, OH I KNOW!GOT7!!!

I have Yugyeom's phone number,I'll contact him to see if any of s feel lonely.

"Hey,do any of your members feel lonely lately?"

He replied almost instantly.

"Yeah,Jaebum Hyung does"

"Great!Lets set Seulgi unnie and Jaebum on a blind date!"

"THATS A PERFECT IDEA OH MY GOSH!!!"

"Great!Now the plan is..."

I told Yugyeom my plan.We both chuckled evilly.We are going to be cupids~

Seulgi's P.O.V 

Gee,where is this Joy?She told me to dress nicely,and go to the amusement park to meet her,but i don't see her though.A sudden notification popped up.It was Joy who texted me.

"Heheheheh,unnie,you might not like this,but you looked so bored in the dorm,so I just had to do this"

"Go straight to the point please Joy"

"Fine,I set you up on a blind date with a Got7 member"

"You did what!?"

"Im Jaebum to be exact"

"What now what do I do!?"

"You,my dear unnie,just wait there and wait for Prince Charming to show up"

"Ugh fine"

To be honest I'm kind of happy though,even though I'm an idol,I admit I have a little just a little crush on Jaebum,he's just so cute and all.Well,I guess I just have to wait now.

Jaebum's P.O.V

Oh dear god.The maknae just set me up on a blind date with Red velvet's Seulgi.That little Devil.Bit I would like to admit though,even though I am an idol,I admit I had a teenie tiny crush on Seulgi.She's so cute and pretty.Well,I have to find her now.I think that's her I spot in the distance.

This amusement park was specially created for idols,so there wasn't much people here.I see Kai from exo and Krystal from F(x),Baekhyun from exo and Taeyeon from Girls generation,and Jungkook from Bangtan and Yein from Lovelyz though.Oh gosh,people might mistaken that me and Seulgi are dating.I didn't even realize I was standing next to her now.

"Hi,Seulgi?I'm Jaebum,as you probably know"

She turned to look at me with a surprised face.wiw,she looks so much prettier up close.I could feel my heart go Ba-thump ba-thump.

"Oh,hi Jaebum,I'm Seulgi as you also know"