Final

Blind date

Jaebum's P.O.V

Oh great.My lovely friend Jongin is going to tease me forever.Along with Krystal aka Soojung.

"The both of you mind explaining what's going on?"

"Alright,let me explain,you eat your food"

"Aww letting your girlfriend eat first,sweetest thing ever!"

We all blushed at Soojung's statement.And my GREAT friend Kai just smirked.

"So...it went like this"

I explained what had happened to us,which was the planning of our mischievous members.Once I finished,they just stared at us.Counting 1,2,3-

"THAT IS SUCH A PERFECT IDEA"

"WE MUST PRAISE JOY AND YUGYEOM"

Jongin and Soojung then erupted in screams and laughter,like some fangirls.

I looked at Seulgi and we chuckled together.

"Oh gosh calm down"

"There's no one here anyway"

We then chatted for a while with Jongin occasionally stealing some of our deobbeokki to feed himself and Soojung.We base farewell to each other and went our own ways.

"Since we just ate,let's go for a small ride"

"Yeah!"

We looked at the map of the amusement park.There was only one slow ride,and that was the *cough* Love tunnel *cough*.

Seulgi and I's cheeks both turned into a deep shade of red,but we went there anyway,since there really was nothing else.The ride was on a boat actually,on real water.We clambered in the boat.Leaning on my side,since I was heavier.She chuckled.

"Oh seriously I'm a guy so obviously I'm heavier"

"Suuuuurrrreee"

The boat started moving and rocking,and Seulgi grabbed onto my arm to support herself.There was a decoration of many hearts and and spades.I'm guessing the theme is Alice in wonderland.

We finally entered the tunnel,it was dark and pink and red,before we shortly stopped on a shore of what I assume is an island.

"Hmmm?Whats this?"

There were many hearts pasted on the walls,decorated.There were 2 names on each heart.

"I think we're supposed to write our names on a heart and paste it on the wall"

We went to a small table and chose a pink heart,before proceeding to writing our names on the heart.We then pasted it on the wall,and took a look at some other hearts.

Im Jaebum❤️Kang Seulgi

We went out and took a few other rides,before it was getting dark.It was 8pm now,and we decided to go on one last ride before we head back to our dorms:The Ferris wheel.

We sat in comfortable silence,enjoying the scenery.

"It was nice to spend a day with you here,it was really fun"

"It's nice to be with you too,just chatting with you is already the best"

She blushed as the ride came to the top.

"Wow,look at the stars,it's so beautiful"

"Look at those 2 stars over there,they're so close to each other!"

"Let's name it Jaebum and Seulgi!"

"Sure!"

I hope I can see Jaebum and Seulgi soon.All the better if its with the real Seulgi with me.I sent her back to her dorm.

"Thanks for today Oppa"

"No problem,and umm can I get your number?"

"Hehe.sure"

We exchanged numbers.

"Thanks again for today"

She lightly pecked me on my cheek and waved to me before going back into her dorm.

I drove back to the Got7 dorm,smiling like a idiot.I can't stop thinking about her peck and touching my cheek.Once I reached the Got7 dorm,I was surprised the members weren't sleeping and we're waiting for me instead.They bombarded me with questions and I happily told them the series of events that happened today,including the peck part.

"Aww,Jaebum's in love~"

"Girls Girls Girls they love me~"

And I ended the day with the endless of teasing of my members.with today's new memories playing back in my mind too of course.

Seulgi's P.O.V

The members were like hungry vampires that couldn't wait for their share of the blood.I told them the whole thing,including me pecking him on the cheek part.They squealed like fangirl's and teased me endlessly.Even Yeri teased me.I ended the day with thoughts of the events today,and with teasing from my members of course.

"Goodnight lovesick Seulgi unnie~"

"Oh shut up"