OO3.

Bloodlust.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

◇┇Chapter three.

 

           “I can see that you have yet to understand the truth behind that flag,” I turned around and saw the prince. He wore a simple white shirt, a raven coat and a pair of black pants. I quickly threw the clothes inside the cabinet and closed it.

I hit my back against it as I stared at him. I blinked innocently as if I have seen nothing. He sighed and rubbed his temples. “Why do people try to act dumb even though they’re already caught?” he simply said then he crossed his arms against his chest. He walked towards me and stopped mid way, “Never mind. You need not to know anything, Chaos.”

My eyes narrowed. How did he know that Chaos was my name? How? He gazed at my face as if I was familiar to him. “You were there.” he added. He cleared his throat and was about to leave until I quickly tugged his sleeve, therefore stopping him by his arm. I mouthed him the word ‘name’

He retrieved his arm away from me and left me without answering the question. I watched him leave as if I was abandoned. His back faced me and the impression I had was a man full walls around him.

Was he alright? I could feel his core’s callings toward him. Despite that, he looked like he didn’t give a damn.

I wanted to talk to him. I wanted to know how he knew my name. the very thought of it brought adrenaline to my veins as if there was something I had to do within a very short time limit.

My lips tried to voice out his name. Still, no sound came. I braced myself. All of this was the result of that incident; the very moment I saw how they caused a bloodbath in our village.

 

When I was caught by the huge man, who knocked over the door of my room, he threw me to the ground. I collided with the wooden floor’s existence and my body weakened upon that action. Based on his deed, he seemed like he was searching for something. My mom suddenly appeared by the door, saw us and shouted in horror.

The huge man wore a heavy-looking armour and his helmet had a mask that covered his face, therefore, sealing his real identity. Mother ran towards me and helped me stand up. The man walked towards us and pulled Mom away from me. Mom told me to run. Upon getting outside, I froze at the sight of an army attacking other villagers. They even burned the houses. I heard someone call me and I looked around and saw Wrath, my sister.

 

I shook my head, not wanting myself to remember that horrible event. I gently slapped both of my cheeks while I bowed my head and stared at the ground. I breathed in and out then decided to put my armour on. Before I made the choice of leaving my room, I closed the door.

I walked around and I saw Chanyeol. He smiled at me. “Are you lost?” he decided to seek out a simple answer from me. I shook my head.  “Are you exploring the castle?” he changed his question. I nodded at him. He walked towards me. His hair bounched due to his motions. He wore a simple attire as of those of a prince’s right hand. Charming – that was him.

Suddenly, my stomach grumbled. I sweatdropped and blushed. It was embarrassing! Letting someone hear your tummy complain about your hunger was humiliation. Chanyeol chuckled while I looked away. The prince, however, saw us.

“What is there to laugh about?” he asked his friend. “Her stomach just protested,” Chanyeol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter