OO4.

Bloodlust.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

◇┇Chapter Four.

 

           I tugged the prince’s sleeve, not letting him escape so easily. He shook his shoulders and tried to walk away. I gave up. I had no right to force myself unto him. Chanyeol approached me and asked why I did that, I only shrugged my arms.

I was damned enough to lose my voice. Too damned, if I must emphasize about it even more.

Chanyeol smiled at me then brought me outside, past the door full of locks. Upon getting outside, I was greeted by the greennesss of the grass and the bloody redness of flowers. The caught my eyes the most was the elegant fountain by the side.

“Are you pressured by Baekhyun?” Chanyeol asked. I looked at him then blinked. I held out my hand and did that a little bit sign. He gave me a ressuring smile. “I’m worried about him sometimes,” he added.

Chanyeol gave me a bow with a few arrows. I blinked in curiosity. Where were my targets?

Suddenly, he came towards a tree and pulled a rope. After that, the targets showed up.

“Rad, huh?” he asked. I nodded my head with a smile.

He walked towards me and began to teach me the basics. After a few tries, he taught me the advance away of using it. “Who would’ve thought that you had a talent for archery?” Chanyeol questioned. No. I was already familiar with archery. It’s just that it’s been a while ever since I handled a bow.

“You’re used to archery already, I guess we need to tell that to the prince.” Chanyeol uttered. I nodded at him.

“Wait,” Chanyeol stopped walking until he walked towards me. “Who are you?” he asked. My eyes widened themselves. Why did that question suddenly appear? Why?

I mouthed the word Chaos. Chanyeol suddenly reacted. “You are Chaos?” he emphasized. I nodded my head.

“So you are her sister,” Chanyeol said. If they knew me by my name, how come I didn’t know them? I got confused. Suddenly, the prince arrived. He walked towards me. “That’s the reason as to why I know you,” he interrupted us.

His red eyes were so captivating and mesmerizing. “Your sister was my lover,” he added. My eyes widened.

“Wrath,” he finished. I finally remembered it.

Wrath—She has always talked about the excitement of having romance in one’s life. She was my twin. We were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter