OO2.

Bloodlust.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

◇┇Chapter two.

 

            The curtains of the room blocked the possible light that would dare to enter. Almost everyone had left already except Chanyeol and Prince Baekhyun.

I saw weapons lying on the floor and decided to pick them up then put them at their respective place of being located. Blades, shields, metallic armours – I have never ever helded, used and wore such things. I was never fond of war.

After helping the two organize the objects of the place, I wondered to myself as to why the prince would be kind enough not to order the castle’s maids in cleaning the place. I froze at the sight of the locked door full of locks and chains.

“I see that you have been caught by your curiosity about that mysterious door,” Chanyeol uttered. I looked at him and he smiled.

I nodded my head. I picked up the last blade lying upon the blue carpet of majestic brilliance. I noticed that the prince was looking at me with nothing but plain expression.

I turned my face away from him, I felt uncomfortable as if I was being observed due to certain suspicions.

“That door leads to the other side of the palace gardens. That is the place where we will train you in archery,” Chanyeol explained. I listened to him as if I was a child waiting for my parent to finish scolding me.

“We decided to lock that up so that no one would sneak in. The reason as to why we are preparing here is for secrets to remain secrets. What we plan is only ours. No one from the outside world will be good enough to pass the palace guards and appear here,” the prince decided to explain for himself. I nodded my head just to assure them that I was listening.

I took another glance at the door and stared at it. Suddenly, I could feel something odd; something nostalgic enough to make me freeze.

Then, on cue, my mind remembered something I shouldn’t have remembered.

A door with a lock was about to fall due to the loud and strong knock of the person at the opposite side. I was hiding due to fear. When the door fell, everything stopped in motion.

My eyes were completely wide and my head felt painful. I gasped upon the sudden flashback and covered my ears while I looked so terrible.

I breathed heavily. I remembered something; an introduction to my traumatic experience back then. I sat down on the cold floor and closed my eyes as if I were a child.

I could hear footsteps towards me. “You…Are you okay?” Chanyeol questioned. I snapped out of my odd behavior and opened my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter