Chapter 2

The Sky Isn't The Limit

AUTHOR'S POV

" Wow Sana how bad did you hit your head there is no one behind you. "

" No one??? "

Sana turned around to face Sunggyu as he started to mouth the words .... 'I Told You So'.

" Eh? "

Sunggyu smirked and walked closer to her.

" Didn't I tell you no one else can see me? "

"Eh? "

Sunggyu continued to mock her while Hoya and Dongwoo stayed confused to see their friend stare at thin air like come crazy person.

" Ehh?  Ehhhh? "

Sana continued staring at him till something snapped inside her head.

"Ahhhhhh ghost!! "

Sana started screaming 'ghost' and ran through the hallway making her way back to her class. Hoya and Dongwoo ran behind her leaving the invisible angel really mad.

"Ahhhhhh it's angel idiot not a ghost... Everybody knows that ghosts don't exist. "

 

SUNGGYU'S POV

 

Sheesh this girl...me? A ghost?? She gotta be kidding me.

Doesn't she know that ghosts don't exist . Idiot! 

Well I didn't know angels existed back when I was human either...so can't blame her.

But still I practically look like an Angel... even when I was human . Ghost huh!!! Such an insult.

How am I gonna ever pass if she keeps acting this weird.

 

SANA'S POV

 

It was my imagination.

It was my imagination.

It was my imagination.

Ahhhhhh ~ I think I'm gonna go crazy.

"Sana!!! Listen to your class. You can do it. Class...class...class. "

 

 

Well so much for listening to class...it's already evening and I still can't get it out of my head...

The teacher didn't pay attention to me not paying attention, probably cause it's just like every other day but someone else did and I got busted big time...My Boss!!

 

After having a horrible horrible day...yea two times horrible day I got back home stressed tired as hell. Speaking of hell reminded me of that angel guy. 

Ahhh my head is gonna crack.

I got back into my apartment and turned to my table where I saw him yesterday. 

Phewww~ nobody there!!

I decided to take a look around just to double check.

"Nope not under this table...and this bed...or this shelf."

"How would a person fit inside that shelf?"

"I don't know he said he was an Angel so maybe he..."

Wait !! Who asked that question???

I turned around. Ssssuuunnnggyyyu..?

 

AUTHOR'S POV

 

Sunggyu walked closer slowly giving a slight grin to have cornered her. And this time he wouldn't let her escape.

He stopped at a mere 1 metre distance from her and started to talk....when he got hit on the head as Sana swung a rod lying next to her.

" Ah really... You annoy me...know this first I have no feelings at all...I feel no pain. I sense  nothing... So this rod of yours is point less. "

Sunggyu took the rod from her hand and threw it away. He grabbed her hand and pinned her to the wall. Sana's face stared to change with fear.

" Now you better listen to me . You are the only person who can see me. So I need to stay with you to pass my exam. OK !!! "

Sana tried to free herself from his grip as he tightened it further.

"I'll stay whether you like it or not. So stop trying to get away. You can't hurt me. You..."

Sana freed one of hand and slapped him that instant . Sunggyu took a step back.

" That slap...I felt it. "

Sana was also left with surprise as much as Sunggyu was. That last him actually hit him.

"How did you?? "

Sunggyu looked at his other hand and realised that it was still holding hers. He let her hand go that instant.

"Hit me again!!"

"Eh????"

Sana got confused on what he said. As far as she remember a second ago it was like there is no way you can hit me and now it was like hit me??

"Just hit me will you."

Sana slightly raised her hand hit him lightly fearing what was gonna come.

"That didn't hurt..."

He went closer and forcefully grabbed her hand.

" Now again!!! "

Sana repeated the same, she hit him slightly.

Sunggyu's eyes widened as he took a step backwards.

"Hh...how did you????"

Sunggyu took a few steps back not being able to comprehend what really happened. All Sana did was stare back at him with surprise but within seconds time she smiled back not the sweet kind but rather an evil laughter as for now she knows his weakness.

 

SUNGGYU'S POV

 

How did she do it... I am not suppose to sense any feeling...but then how...

" What do you want?? "

She started to talk back to me.

" Who are you? "

I guess now she pitied my pathetic situation. Being hit by a human and that too a girl like her..Ahhh it's so embarrassing.

" Are you embarrassed of being hit by a human or perhaps a girl? "

She started to mock me.

" Hey how did you know what I was thinking. Could you perhaps even read my mind."

She broke into a laugh.

" Nope you said it out loud. "

" Ahhh..."

I started getting furious but getting furious won't help me, so I decided to stay calm and explain how it all went hoping she would understand.

"Let's talk!"

We both sat down at the couch and I started explaining how it all went.

" You see I'm taking an exam ...."

" Exam..??"

" If you want me to teach you then I'm totally helpless OK!! "

" I know that..."

" Hmmm you could have been a bit nicer when you admitted that. "

" Just shut up will you.."

" Then I won't listen . I'm going to bed. "

Ahhh this girl.... She is annoying the hell out of me.

" OK fine you are a smart girl...Happy? "

" Now continue."

That idiot.

" Well I'm not an angel yet.  Well I am .. But more of like a trainee. So I gotta pass this test you see. And I....hey!! Are you even listening."

She started stuff with a huge mouthful of potato chips and kept chewing it creating a huge sound.

Sheesh this girl makes me wanna kill her. I stared at her with burning eyes and I think she caught what I wanted to say.

" Do you want some??? "

Ahhh No I Don't Want Any...Even when i was human I avoided such stuff...they are totally unhealthy...

Is she that dumb. Just before I exploded like a volcano she shoved a chip in my mouth.

" Here try it. It's tasty."

I took a bit of it and....

" Ummm. Its good!! "

" Told you so. And about your exam??"

" Yea that !! Well the test is simple I have to stay with you for a while till they say that I pass or even fail."

" How do you even pass? "

" Well I'm not sure either but they said I had to find someone who can see me and help them out if they need any help."

" Wow help me??? Can you teleport me or something. "

" No I'm a junior I don't have that power yet. "

" Then can you read minds? "

" Nope. "

" Telekinesis... You gotta have that. "

" Nope can't do that."

" Then what can you do? "

" Well others can't see me."

" Sheesh your hopeless. "

"What can I do ...I told you I'm not an angel yet... It takes time to learn those. It has only been a month since I became a trainee...what do you expect from me. I guess you don't know this but I was once a human too...well I was in your school probably your senior...it's a surprise how you never recognized my face. It has been over a month since I dddi..Hey are you sleeping? "

Her head kept falling down. She looked really sloppy. Her head started fall more as she slightly woke in her sleep. She started to fall over to my shoulder. Just in time I managed to get up and let her sleep on the sofa alone... Yea like if I'll help her and let her lean in me...I don't care about her. 

 

AUTHOR'S POV

 

Next morning Sana woke up and found herself lying on her bed with her blanket on her.

" How did I get here?? Did he...Ahhh I got school. I gotta get ready. "

Sana got ready and hurried out to run to school like she always did.

"Hey wait ..I'll tag along."

"No need."

"I don't need your permission anyway...And FYI your shoelace is untied."

"Ahhh that it's the first time I forgot OK!!"

"Lier!!"

"I'm not."

"You didn't tied it two days before either when you fell on me."

"Oh that was you??"

" Yea I clearly remember...after all only you saw me then...and worst of all you didn't even care to apologize properly."

"I'm really sssoooorrry.. Happy?"

"Hmmm...I am but you won't be...only 5 minute till the bell rings. "

"Ahhhhhh ....you are gonna get me late."

 

SANA'S POV

 

Phew just made it in time...luckily the teacher is late today. It's unfair how he gets to be late and not me. Ahh anyway my luck.

 

The first half of the class went by rather fast with me sitting in my chair and a so called angel of mine sitting in the empty one next to me. It was soo annoying cause no one else saw him. He kept on distracting me and ended up shouting back...well you could say that I forgot that people can not hear only his voice but mine is loud and clear for them. After that horrible first half with that annoying angel playing with me I decided to annoy him back.

"Sana are you fine??"

Ahhh Hoya must be concerned of me..probably cause how I have been acting lately.

"Yea I'm fine...I was just thinking of this person I met yesterday. And he is annoying the hell out of me. "

Sunggyu started to stare at me....and Sunggyu yes I mean you...as the annoying guy.

"Ohhh what happened? "

" Nothing to be worried about. Yesterday he got into my house and tried to corner me. "

"Wait what??? Is he a stalker or something."

"Yea kinda like that. "

I told it to Hoya with a serious expression while laughing out loud inside. I could hear Sunggyu screaming at Mr but they can't. Hehe it was soo much fun.

"I am no stalker!!!!"

" And Hoya do you know what happened afterwards...I slapped him ...."

"And...?"

" You should of seen his face ...he almost cried."

Ahhh I couldn't control my inner self from laughing ...

"Yahhh Sana when did I ever cry? "

I ignored him of course.

" Sana you should be careful OK..."

"Don't worry Hoya he looks really weak...kinda girly too....he has really small eyes well I would rather say he got no eyes at all. How does he even see with those."

That was soo fun specially seeing Sunggyu's face change. It was the best thing that happened since these past few days.

 

SUNGGYU'S POV

 

That evil girl how could she treat me like that. I ignored her and went on. She escaped cause I can't do anything in public. But once we get back I'll pay back.

After her class we were going to walk back home. We walked out of the class. Everyone was busy getting back home so she started to talk to me.

"Why did Mr angel get hurt by what I said "

"Why should I care about what you say?"

I walked ahead well it used to be my school too I knew every nook and cranny. 

Just then a group of girls started screaming. Probably the popular guy going back home. It was nice when I used to be at that position. I wonder who it is now.

Hey I have seen those two. They used to be my juniors. I guess they were popular back then too. I don't get why I look way better than them.

I didn't have to think that long to get their name, the fan girls were practically screaming them out loud.

" Myungsoo oppa...Sungjong oppa...ah~ "

Sheesh those guys?? Who would fall for them.

Ahhh I forgot I left Sana behind.

I turned around to see if she was still there. She was behind me but why does she look so damn weird. Her eyes are like sparkling and she is all ....all girly and sorts. And where is she even looking at.

Oh wow don't tell me she also ...likes that jerk...Myungsoo!!

Well why should I even care anyway. 

Those two were walking to where she was. They probably won't even notice her existence. I might as well help her then. She was walking closer to them. She was rude to have not even notice me stand by the side I extended my leg on her path.

The next part is my favourite. She fell down on the floor and the whole crowd was staring including those two. I bet she will forever be a clouts in front of them and he won't ever like her back.

Ah why do I care if he likes her or not...I don't. I probably annoyed with her not noticing me but him. But wait why do I care? I don't care or do I.

My plan didn't go quiet as well I thought.

 

My plan was more like.

Me: * makes her fall

Sana: ouch!!

And  

That jerk : hahaha look at her I will never like her ..hahaha.

 

In short it was like she fell but that guy had to ruin it.

 

" Hey are you alright?? Are you hurt??? "

That Myungsoo just had to go and help her and she was all blushing.

"I'm OK!! "

She shyly grabbed his hand...Sheesh how dare he hold a girl's hand so easily.

" I'm Myungsoo what's your name by the way? "

"I'm SAA Sana!! "

"Nice to meet you Sana "

She turned red like a....something red..an apple ?? Whatever she was really blushing.

 

"Myungsoo are you finished we gotta get going."

"Yea Sungjong I'm coming!! "

" OK then see you around. "

 

All the girls were like fainting over that. Sheesh that guy gets on my nerves. What's so great about him anyway.

 

We both headed back to her apartment. It was the worst 10 minutes I faced with her going all Ahhhh~ and staring at her hand..just cause that jerk touched her. What gets me mad that I touched it and even cornered and she felt absolutely nothing. 

 

" Snap out of it will you??? Do you have a crush on him or something?? "

"Hope "

She is totally the kind who would not admit having a crush on someone. But still that no brought quite a relief.

" I'm actually in LOVE with him. "

I stopped as I froze for a second. Did she actually say in love???