Chapter 1

The Sky Isn't The Limit

AUTHOR'S POV

A day like any other for Sana, running off to school with her half worn socks and a piece of toast in and her untidily knotted hair flowing with the wind as she ran past the traffic that came in her way. She kept bumping into random people as she apologised along the way without having a second look at their faces. 

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm late~ teacher's gonna kill me for sure. "

She gathered up all her energy and decided to run as fast as she could. With her eyes half closed she dodged every obstacle on her path....but the real obstacle was her messily tied shoelaces. And the rest is something we could guess...she fell...face down. 

Ahhhh~

She got up to her senses and rubbed her head guessing that it would have a big bump.

"Hey it doesn't hurt as much I thought "

She looked down to see a guy lying on the ground.

"Ahhhhhhhh I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I'm sorry..."

Sana felt really embarrassed to have knocked down a guy on the way but she knew that it was gonna be a bigger mess if she got late too, so she decided to skip the huge apology and continued to leave. The mysterious guy just continued to look at her as her whole face changed from worried to... more and more worried.

 

STRANGER'S POV

"Who is this girl...I gotta find out. "

 

SANA'S POV

Phew!!! I made it.

"Hey Sana where were you!! "

"Ah sorry Hoya I..."

".....Slept in."

I shyly nodded.

"Anyway you did your maths homework right? "

"Ehhhhh???? hhhhoooommmeee...what?? "

"Don't tell me forgot Sana!! "

Ah I can't believe I forgot it. In my defense it was given a week before, it's only natural that someone forgets it. But why am I the only one who forgot it in my whole class.

[~flashback] 

"You must do your home work or else face the consequences!!! hahahahaha!!! "

Thunder accompanied the back ground as he did the announcement with an evil and I mean it really evil laughter.

 

But back here in the present dark rain clouds seems to shower on me as I turned my trauma switch on. Idiot how could I forget it.

I heard footsteps from the hallway. The whole school was shaken. Well it didn't affect the rest of the classes who were more like....Phew we don't have his class now. But our class was horrified. He was like the scariest person we ever knew. My heart started to beat faster and faster ...

He opened the door with a huge smash. He got up to to the front of the class before smashing his huge Maths text book on the table and demanding.

"Submit your homework.!!"

My last hope that he might forget melted away like ice on fire...there was absolutely no trace of hope left in me.

Books piled up in front of him...and I started to slightly slip from my seat as I stood up.

His mean look turned into a smile...well more like an evil smirk. It totally showed that he was happy to get his prey.

"So you didn't do huh Sana!! I guess I expected this from you."

He gave me a great smile as if he was about to eat me alive. I looked at his face with my head slightly bowed down...but his face suddenly changed into a whole new expression. He looked a bit surprised with a tinch of disappointed. That's when I heard a voice from my back. 

"I didn't do it too. "

Hoya??? But you said you did earlier.

"Hoya you too?? But... you are my best student."

The teacher paused for a second before continuing.

"Anyway I have to punish you two....Both of you out, kneel down and don't forget to keep those hands of yours raised. "

"Yes!! "

"Yes!! "

We went out and knelt down with our hands raised. He never gave us such a small punishment. It was either zillion bags of homework or any sort of ways of torture. I was sure that he was one of the torturing executioner in his past life. But this time it was way better, probably cause his favourite student was involved. But still it was really embarrassing. I hope he doesn't pass by the hallway. That aside but why did Hoya lie.

"Hey Hoya why did you lie. I know you did your homework then why? "

"Cause your my best friend! "

"Cmon Hoya you are ace student . "

"Keep it quiet before we get caught for talking. "

"Thanks!! "

"Hmm?"

"Thank you for being there for me. "

He smiled as he turned away. I guess he has always been by my side ever since kindergarten. Thank you Hoya.

 

Every minute felt more like hours, my hands started to ache and finally...emphasise that finally, the bell rang freeing the class as well as my hands.

Oh boy that hurt!!

I stood up with Hoya and saw our Maths teacher giving me a death stare before passing me by in the hallway. He obviously thinks Hoya did it because of me...well he right after all. Ahhh I feel so bad.

"Yah Hoya you OK!!! " A voice came out from a guy as he rushed out of the classroom. He grabbed Hoya's arms as he lightly massaged it. 

"You fine right? "

Sheesh there was also me too. I stared at that non caring guy with a mad stare. Well being friends for so long Hoya saw through me I guess.

"Dongwoo I'm fine!! Ask Sana if she is OK!! "

Hoya kept smiling at me but I was rather embarrassed plus mad.

"What Sana ?? She deserved it. "

Dongwoo put his tongue out mocking me with his smile.

"Yah Dongwoo ah you are soo dead. "

I grabbed his hair started to pull it. He didn't fall behind, he did the same with me. Before we both went into a new world war Hoya pulled both of our ears till we both ended shouting in pain and eventually apologising.

I guess even when I get in trouble at school, practically on every day I do enjoy spending it with my two best friends. 

 

AUTHOR'S POV

After classes Sana had to rush to her part time job or more like part time jobs. Living alone wasn't that easy. Her parents were away for their jobs and Sana decided to live on her own at least till she completes her school.

It was about 7 when she returned back home. She took her key to er apartment and opened the door. She threw her bag at a corner and laid down messily on her bed.

"Ahhh that was tiring! "

 

SANA'S POV 

"Hey YOU!!! "

What did I hear a voice.

"You there!!! "

Ah my mind is playing games. Who else will be inside my apartment.

"You idiot turn around. "

I turned around to see some strange guy sitting on my table when there is a perfectly nice chair down there..such a show-off. Hey that's not the problem here.

"Hey who are you and what are you doing in my apartment? "

He got off and started to walk closer to me.

"Don't come closer or else... "

I grabbed a book...well that was the next best thing close to me. 

"Else what are you gonna hit me with that book."

My hands shivered like crazy seeing that creep in my apartment. Thanks a lot hands for not staying steady when I needed you the most.

I closed my eyes and hoped for the best.

Please let it be a dream. Please let it be a dream .Pleaseeeeee.

A few seconds passed which was more than enough for that guy to have reached me but nothing happened. I opened my eyes and saw nothing. Not like I went blind just that he wasn't there anymore.

Where did he go? Ah was my mind just playing games.

 

Next morning I got up with dark circles under my eyes. You could say that I barely slept. I guess everyone at school asked me what happened and I was left with dumb replies.

" There were too much notice outside."

" These stupid mosquitoes. "

" A raccoon suddenly came from nowhere and..."

 I should have stuck to just one reply.

" What happened Sana? "

Just perfect Hoya and Dongwoo. Telling I saw someone makes me look like a psycho.

I started to blabber.

" Well Hoya I ..."

" Did you have a nightmare???"

Ahhh nightmare that would have been a simple answer.

" Yup that's it a nightmare ....a nightmare...no mosquitoes or raccoons.. Or."

"What raccoons...? "

" No nothing ..forget it. "

Everything almost sorted out when that Dongwoo just had to open his mouth.

"What nightmare??? You itself is the scariest creature in the world ...what would scare this beast."

"Ya Dongwoooooo you are so dead."

Might sound like this happened yesterday too...but this practically happens everyday.

I rolled up my notebook and ran after him. That guy is fast. He was way ahead of me but I wouldn't give up that easily not this time.

I was running as fast as I could when suddenly I got pulled from the back of my collar into a corner.

"Yah!!! You wanna die...leave me..who are you."

I turned around to look at the guy who even dared to drag me away.

" Hey!!!!................no way....it's you !!"

 

DONGWOO'S POV

"You won't catch me that easily."

Kekeke~

Hey wait where is that annoying voice? Did she stop? Don't tell me she fell or something.

I began to walk back to class and met up with Hoya.

" Hey Hoya did she come back."

" Nope."

" Ahhh let's find her."

We both went to find her. If she was any other girl I wouldn't be thus worried. But she is the kind to always fall and hurt herself or worse even pick a fight with someone. By the time I speak she might get into a fight with someone.

 

SANA'S POV

I rolled up the book in my hand more tightly. Well for the first time thanks to Dongwoo I have a weapon in my hand.

" Who are you...why do you keep following me. "

" So I guess I haven't made any mistakes"

He started to blabber to himself.

"Answer me you were in my apartment last day right."

"I expected a more prettier girl. Why her of all the persons..? "

Ahhh not only does he not answer me and ignore me after dragging me here, he even started to call me not pretty.

" Yah...who are you ?? Answer me now!!!! Or else...."

He finally looked at me in the eye....well that last part made him mad maybe. God I'm in trouble.

He paced a step closer to me as I walked back till there was no more room to move back.

" Me?? I'm Sunggyu. A guardian angel."

I paused a second to rethink what he just said.

The second I found myself kneeling down on the floor and taking a second look at him.

Angel???

Hahahaahaahahahhaahahahahahahaha~

" You....an...hahahaha...an angel.....hahahaha..."

I started wiping my eyes as I was kneeling down with a hand covering my stomach...

" Hey what are you laughing at..? I am an..."

" Angel??? Hahaha then I'm a demon ...no no no wait I'm god then. Hehehehe."

" Stop laughing I am an angel only you will be able to see me. "

" Yea yea and all the others would be like ohhh I can't see Mr calling himself angel."

He stopped his efforts to imply that he is an angel. He can't prank me. Just as I was rolling on the floor laughing Hoya and Dongwoo came near me.

 

" Sana you are here..."

" Ahhh Hoya..."

" Why are you laughing so hard about."

" It's funny this guy behind me is calling himself as an .....an angel...hahaha "

I turned to that Sunggyu angel to see his expression. He looked at me with that same mad face.

"Which guy?? "

"What do you mean which guy ? This one "

I stood up pointing at him.

" Sana did you hit your head? "

" Ah cmon guys don't joke around. Dongwoo you see him right? "

"Wow Sana how bad did you hit that head of yours? "

I turned around to face that Sunggyu.

My eyes widened into two rounds.

He smirked at me with a mocking expression that totally said.....' I Told You So'.