005

You Are My Princess

Seokmin sighed and slipped out of the house with some of his belongings. He wasn't sure who's side he was on. Yeah, it was pretty stupid to bring in a girl to live with them. Yet at the same time, they were trying to be nice. They had wanted to help her out and only had good intentions. Seokmin got onto the bus and arrived at Chan's school. He walked inside the building and looked through the windows of the class rooms- searching for the young boy. He leaned on the door frame and chuckled. He knocked on wall twice to get his attention.

"Oh, hyung." Chan said. "What are you doing here?"

"Came here for you." He took a seat next to Chan's desk.

"Aren't you guys supposed to be eating dinner right now?"

"Well, something happened at home and so I came here."

"What happened?"

"Well, Soonyoung and the guys brought home a girl and Seungcheol, Jisoo, and Hansol are mad. Especially Seungcheol."

"They brought home a girl?"

"Yeah." He rubbed the back of his neck. "They said that she was going to live with us but, I guess not anymore. The guys that brought her might not even live with us anymore. I think Minghao might run away."

"What?! Why?" He was worried.

"Seungcheol hyung called him an oeugug-in. He really hurt the boy. He started cursing in Chinese and left."

"Ughhh." He placed his head on the table and ran his fingers through his hair. "How can so much happen in one night?"

Seokmin rubbed the the boy's back and comforted him. "Focus on your studies. Don't worry. I'll wait for you."

"Are you sure hyung?"

He nodded slowly and started to feed Chan his dinner, also feeding himself. 

"I hope she's okay though."

 

 

"Young Mi!" Jihoon called. He ran everywhere. The boys were yelling out her name as sweat dripped down their faces. They were getting desperate. Soonyoung was running down the sidewalk until he bumped into somebody and fell. The person's belongings were everywhere and blood ran down Soonyoung's arm. However, he just got up and started to search again. Jeonghan and Seungwan drove the car, looking at a farther distance. Mingyu and Wonwoo went to go check inside all of the buildings and stores while Jun ran into Minghao, comforting him as he cried.

"Shhh, it's okay" Jun spoke softly, "don't cry." It broke his heart. Seeing someone who was so precious to him, like a little brother, crying.

Soonyoung ran up the hill, looking around for any signs of Young Mi. He walked closer to the top and spotted a femal figure. He walked closer and saw her. Young Mi. She sat on the rails as her feet swung back and forth.

"Young Mi" Soonyoung called, out of breath. She turned around, her face wet with tears and turned away, not wanting to look at him.

"Go away..." She mumbled.

"Young Mi, please." His voice softened.

"I'm fine. You can just leave..."

"Look, I'm sorry. It's my fault. Don't listen to Seungcheol hyung's words. He doesn't mean it..."

"No, please just go... I'll be fine on my own..."

Soonyoung went up and back hugged her.

"I'm sorry Young Mi. Please don't leave us." She was taken back. Tears were streaming down his face. She gasped.

"Your arm! You're bleeding!" She paniced. There was alot of blood. He squeezed her tighter as she struggled out of his grasp. She finally broke free and they stared at each other. She broke the eye contact and took his jacket off of him. She used the jacket and tied it on his arm tightly, cutting off the blood circulation. He hugged her tight.

"Please don't leave." He whispered. She was shivering. Her skin was paler and her skin felt ice cold.

Arms wrapped around them. The two looked up and saw it was the rest of the boys who were running around town, looking for her. They were panting and sweating.

"Don't leave." Jihoon pleaded. "Please."

The boys were shocked. They have never seen him act like this before.

"Come on," Seungkwan spoke as they all broke the hug, "Let's go home." They all smiled at her. She felt loved. A feeling she hasn't experienced (that she remembers). She nodded, wiping away her tears. Mingyu ed his over sized cardigan and took his arms out of the sleves. He put one side over Young Mi and put his arm around her.

"You're gonna get sick." He smiled. She smiled back as they both shared the cardigan. He pulled her close to his side.

They all walked down the hill and went to their home.

As soon as they got home, they made Young Mi take a hot shower. When ever they saw Jisoo, Hansol, or Seungcheol, they would stop all actions and give them that judging glare.

When she got out, they all went into the living room. Jun towel dried her hair as they all played around. She turned to Minghao.

"Minghao?" She called out.

"Yeah?" He answered.

"What happened? Are you okay?"

He nodded and forced a smile. However, his bottom lip began to quiver and his eyes started to get teary again. Before he even knew it, he was crying again.

"It's okay, don't cry." She whispered in his ear as she gave him a comforting hug. He pulled her onto his lap as for he was sitting on the floor and kept hugging her. Tears streamed down his face like a waterfall. Her hug reminded him of his mother. "You can tell me anything, okay?"

He nodded and smiled.

The guys went to shower one by one. They all stayed in the living room, talking and playing games. Hansol stayed behind the wall, watching them have fun.

He had never see the house this lively and happy in forever. The guys were smiling and having fun, enjoying their time. To be honest, he was envious of them. He wanted to be able to smile with them too.

Wonwoo stood up and went to go get water. He turned around to go to the kitchen when he haulted in his tracks. The noise stopped and everyone stared at Hansol who was watching them. Hansol awkwardly and slowly walked away.

 

 




//: Admin's Corner :\\

Hey guys!

Just a quick update for you.

So I started school already. I didn't really like it at first but, I'm slowly getting used to it.

I'm going to be doing this thing called Admin's corner where I can talk with you guys comfortably. I want to get closer to you all.

QOTC (Question Of The Chapter):

When do you guys start school and what grade are you in?

I'd love to know! Let me know in the the comments ^^

I started August 18 and I'm a Freshman.

Anyways, hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!

Don't be silent readers!

Bye bye~