002

You Are My Princess

"Soonyoung." She said. He smiled.

"Soonyoung it is!" He said. "How old are you?" She shrugged her shoulders. "Well, I'm 19. You can call me Oppa though." She nodded obediently.

"Soonyoung Oppa. Hoshi Oppa."

He blushed a bit. "I'm here to visit a friend today." He said. "He broke his arm."

"How?"

"Breakdancing. Or- trying to breakdance. Well, I think he did pretty good. He did break his arm while dancing." The two laughed. "When do you get discharged?"

"I'm not sure. I just woke up today."

"Have you had any visits from your family yet?"

She shook her head. "I don't know who my family are."

Soonyoung blinked. Unsure of what to say. "Well, I'll visit you everyday." He smiled. "What room number are you in?"

"Room 302."

"Ah, okay. You should go back inside now. It's getting a bit cold. You could get sick." He stood up reaching out his hand. "I'll walk you there."

Young Mi smiled and gladly took his hand. When she stood up, he didn't let go of it. They walked to room 302 with their hands swinging back and forth, drawing some attention from the other patients and visitors. When they reached the room, they stopped in their footsteps. There was another bed in the room. Soonyoung widened his eyes at who it was.

"Ya, Jeon Wonwoo." Soonyoung said as he walked near his bed. "You're staying in a room?"

"Yeah." Wonwoo said. "They said just for a couple of days." He turned his eyes to Young Mi. "Whos that? Flirting with a patient huh?"

"Oh, this is my new friend! Yoo Young Mi." Young Mi gave an awkward smile and a tiny nod.

"You brought her to my room?"

"This is her room first. That's her bed." Soonyoung pointed to the blue bed which was closer to the window.

"Why do I get pink! I'm a boy!" Wonwoo complained.

Soonyoung's phone rang and he answered it. Young Mi took a seat on her bed.

"Sorry guys, I have to go. I'll visit you tomorrow!" Soonyoung walked out of the door waving.

"Aw, how nice of you to visit me tomorrow" Wonwoo smiled.

"Uh- I was kinda talking about Young Mi, but yeah! You too!"

Wonwoo sighed. "That hyung. Tsk, tsk, tsk." He turned to Young Mi. "So how long have you been in the hospital?"

"I'm not sure." She answered. " I don't remember anything."

It was awkwardly silent.

"How's your arm? I heard you broke it from break dancing."

Wonwoo looked at his arm in it's temporary cast. "It still hurts but not as much anymore. They gave me pain relievers."

"Ah... I see."

"Yeah."

"..."

"..."

 

 

"I'm here!" Soonyoung chimed as he walked through the door. Wonwoo smiled.

"Thanks for visiting me again hyung!" Wonwoo said.

"Uh, I was kinda talking about Young Mi but yeah, you too!"

Wonwoo gave a 'are-you-serious-hyung' look.

"Be quite though, she's sleeping."

"You mean napping?"

"No, sleeping."

"It's 3 in the afternoon though."

"Yeah, she had a loooooong therapy session with like 15 different doctors last night. Poor thing didn't get to sleep until 11 am." Wonwoo sighed. "I heard she got a huge migrane so the nurses had to give her lots of pain relief medicine."

Soonyoung sighed. "Doctors are crazy."

 

 

Young Mi didn't wake up until the next morning. She whimpered in pain. Her head hurt.

"You okay?" Wonwoo asked as he rushed to her side. "Want me to get the nurses?"

She shook her head. Her head continued to hurt more. Wonwoo ran out and yelled for the doctor's and nurses' assistance. They all came running in and tried to help. They eventually put her back to sleep.

Wonwoo and Soonyoung sighed, shaking their heads as they watched the nurses change her IV drip.

"If they keep on giving her pain relief and sleep medication, she'll end up overdosing." Soonyoung pointed out.

"Ugh, I know right. Why don't they just let her be awake for once?" Wonwoo replied.

"Hey, Wonwoo."

"Yeah?"

"I have a plan."