Chapter - 2

My Supernatural Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That night Yunho checked into his room at the motel after he left the diner. He opened the door into his room. After he closed the door, he dropped his duffle bag on his bed and walked towards the table. He took his pistol, that he always kept with him, out of his back and set it on the table. Then he got the flask from inside of his jacket to have a drink. After acouple of drinks, he cleared his throat and closed the flask again. 

After some drinks he got up to look around the room abit. He saw it was just a normal room, he walked in the bathroom to take a shower. The bathroom is the standred old-style bathroom that he's used too. 

After the shower, he sat on the edge of the bed with the newspaper from the diner. He continued reading around to see what else is new. He saw stories about local pets that were missing, sport results, and natural disasters around the world. When he closed the paper, he saw the article about the demonic possession again. He is not a person that believes in faith or destiny, so as he doesn't believe that monsters are real.

He left the paper on the table that was near the bed and he grabbed the remote to turn on the t.v. It with a old movie playing as Yunho starts getting excieted since he recognizes it as "The Untouchables" which starred Eliot Ness. Soon, he started comfortable in bed and getting a little drowsy but is still awake. A minute later, his eyes are closed and the movie is ending. He ends the day at 1

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter