Chapter - 1

My Supernatural Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a normal night as Boa notice someone coming through the door. Boa was sitting there quietly eating her dinner by herself when a mysterious guy came in. She has never seen him before as shes been there for acouple of days. She takes notice on his appearance. Leather jacket, flannel shirt, and jeans it was simple but fitted his look. He went to sit down in one of the stools and waited for the waitress to come and get his order. 

"What would you like to have?", said the waitress.

"Bacon cheeseburger with a beer please", Yunho answered.

"Ok.", the waitress answered as she wrote it down to give to the cook.

Yunho smiled at her as she walk away. He begun to look around the diner as he waits for his food. He noticed how old it was and the people that were eating there were locals, but he noticed a female around his age compared to other elders and families she was eating alone. 

When Yunho started looking around, Boa silently turned back to the book she was reading. When she was fully focused on her book again as she found it interesting back at the bookstore, she had a tiny feeling that someone was staring at her.

When Yunho saw Boa he was amused on how she her attention was on the book completely. He has found her interesting as he knew himself that he couldn't focus on a book or any type of literature. He would've continue to think about her if wasn't only the waitress came to give him his beer.

He turned himself around to grab the beer from her as she says,"Your burger will be here soon."

He gave her a smile and nod as she went to give o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter