Meeting

The new tenant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunggyu spent three days packing his things. He had only three boxes. But he was really slow in packing his things because he had tremendous amount of trash mixing around with his belongings that he had to saperate them from his things. And plus, he worked for ten minutes and slept for three hours in between. How he really wishes that the has maids or helpers to help him packing.

"Waahhh! I did not realize you have hoarding syndrom, Gyu-hyung." Sungyeol said when they both were sprawling on the floor after sorting Sunggyu's things.

"Ppfts..." Sunggyu replied.

"I might don't know forever whatever the hell you had in your wardrobe if it wasn't for you moving out of this house."

"Heh~ you know I was lucky for not throwing the knee-torn jeans that my sister gave me. Tattered jeans are now in trends. "

"Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! You're right." Sungyeol said rather indifferently. "It was my mistake for asking you to throw it before."

"I'm glad you're finally agreeing with me." Sunggyu felt like he could walk on the cloud right at the moment after hearing Sungyeol admitted his defeat.

"Yes I'm agreeing with you, mister gyu. But what the hell are you going to do with that jeans? You are one of the lamest person I've ever met in my entire life, your style is so lame. I bet you're not going to wear it at all." Sungyeol said before earning a kick on his .

“Don’t mock my style!”

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

 

 

"Do you live alone, omoni?" Sungyeol said to the owner when he was resting on the bench in front of the house after moving the biggest box from the rented small van in front of Sunggyu’s new home. Sunggyu was already lying on the bench like a dried octopus while sweating buckets.

“No I live with my son.” Mrs. Kim was smiling when he answered Sungyeol’s question. She brought lemonade for both of them.

It was a nice afternoon and a really splendid weather to move. Sunggyu could not help but wanting to be very thankful to God when he felt the evening breeze brushed on his skin. He felt really calm being there. And it was a very perfect choice when he decided to move there. He guessed he was not going to regret his choice any time soon.

“Oh, really? I haven’t seen him.” Sunggyu said.

“He must be out, playing. You know how kids always love to play.”

“Oh yeah? He is still young then.” Sungyeol said. He drank the juice from a tall glass in one go.

“Yeah. He is still young.” She said. “You’re a very nice and strong young man. It would be very nice to have you as my son in law if I have daughter.”

“Eheh~ Omoni!” Sungyeol grinned like an idiot. “You’re the nicest, omoni.”

“Too bad, omoni. He already has a girlfriend. A pretty one at that.” Sunggyu said.

“Owhh! What a lucky girl!”

 

 

 

 

 

Sunggyu had been living in the house for almost three days, he never seemed to meet the owner’s son yet.

The first day, Mrs. Kim invited him over to her house for a delicious dinner, but it was only the two of them. Mrs. Kim said his son was sleeping over at his friend’s house so they could study together for the exam.

 

Only on the fourth day that Sunggyu found a dark purple haired teenager was climbing over the wall trying to get into the house where he decided to pull the guy’s leg and he fell onto the pavement and Sunggyu automatically sat on his back to prevent the teenager from escaping.

 

“Hey you, thief! Wait till I call the police!” Sunggyu said breathlessly because the guy kept squirming. He struggled fishing his phone from the pocket to call the police.

“Get off of me! You, weirdo!” The guy screamed.

“Me? Weirdo?” Sunggyu punched the guy hard in the face.

“ you!!” The guy was livid. “It hurts, you idiot!!” The guy screamed at his face. Sunggyu almost go deaf after that.

“Stop screaming like a sissy! You, thief!” Sunggyu said.

“Woohyun-ah! Sunggyu-ah!” Mrs. Kim came running towards them while holding plastic bags filled with groceries.

“You- you know him, Mrs. Kim?” Sunggyu was completely puzzled.

“Get off me!” The guy pushed Sunggyu away.

“He is my son, Sunggyu-ah.”

“Oh?”

 

 

***

“Why do you even climbing the wall like a thug?” Mrs. Kim exclaimed. Sunggyu was taking a break on the bench outside of the house after having a simple dinner at the nearby stall when he heard both mother and son in their house having their intense discussion. “Don’t we have a door?!!”

Sunggyu actually never expected that Mrs. Kim son is a college student. He actually thought her son is only in middle school or maybe high school. But that Woohyun guy is a college student. But he was clearly acting like a spoiled teenage brat.

“I lost my key!” Woohyun said. “You never told me you hired that guy as our gardener! We don’t even have that much land to work at!” Woohyun tried changing the subject.

!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter