Kiss?

Unbelievable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoonmi's POV

 

the next morning ~~~~~~~

 

urgh i woke up and felt so dizzy maybe it's the effect of the basketball yesterday? urgh idk just so dizzy but where am i? this isn't my room with yoona unnie. oh wait. i remembered i wanna stay in jessica unnie's room so this is her room? wait. why i feel so cold. I widen my eyes as they like wanted to pop out. Iam only in my lingerie wtf and sica unnie sleeping beside me with a towel?! 

 

"what the ?" i swore. 

 

as i swore, i saw jessica unnie whose sleep beside me was awaken. 

 

"uh good morning?" i said as jessica unnie was panicking.

"uuhhh mimi-ah, lemme explain this" she said while scratching her neck. 

 

"last night i was planning to change your clothes cuz it was dirty and i didn't want to wake you up so i decided to change it for you and yeah um when i was in the middle of changing you, i wanted to take a bath so i did. Then i went back and change your clothes but then i fell asleep with my towel on only and you with your l-l-lingerie" she said while blushing and i through it was cute. Then she suddenly stood up and wanted to go to the bathroom while holding her towel. 

 

"uh wait sica unnie" i grabbed her wrist and pulled her back to the bed making her drop her towel and fell on top of me. Omg she's so close, i didn't intend to do that omgomg. 

 

"thank you" i whispered ily.

"and you're so y too unnie" i smirked while sica unnie blushed cause she's on top of me and both of us were only in our lingerie. As we both leaned in, something unexpected happen. I heard someon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter