Basketball pt 2

Unbelievable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Back from the last chapter~

YOUR POV 

"nothing" i said calmly and asked yul and sica unnie to take me upstairs and lemme sleep.   

 

So yeah they help me to the stairs cuz i am so dizzy. 

"are you okay?" yul unnie asked.

  

"ugh yes just a little dizzy" i replied.

 

"that's why don't try so hard to impress the ice princess" yul unnie smirk as she whispered to me that made me blushed hard.

    

"what are you guys talking about?" sica unnie asked with her pokerface.

 

"just on how yoonmi tried to imp-" yuri unnie tried to spill it to sica unnie as then the blanket revealed my upper body showing my abs.

soshi unnies gasped and their jaw dropped. Am i that hot? xD

 

"uh this, the b-blanket" sica unnie took the blanket that fell and gave it to me while blushing and looked at my abs.

i hugged her. "thanks unnie" i smiled. 

 

"erm, i think you don't need that much help so let sica assist you" yuri unnie said. 

 

"ugh okay? Let's go sica unnie" i took sica unnie's hand and went upstairs.

 

NO ONE POV

"damn your sister is hot" hyoyeon said

 

"ew unnie you're disgusting" yoona said and pretend wanted to vomit making the other seven members laughed. 

 

"but duh, she IS hot yoona-ah" yul said

"yeah yul is right yoona" tiff said while the others nodded. 

 

"omg you guys are so lame, just because she had those damn so called perfect abs, doesn't mean she's hot" yoona rolled her eyes. 

 

"but tho, our ice princess has fallen for your sis yoona-ya" yul said then continued " did you see that she freezed for awhile after seeing damn abs?" 

 

The other just realized.

 

"holy sh*t" they all cr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter