Get caught

Unbelievable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

After a few days staying at the dorm with gorjess unnies, i felt like their maknae hehe kidding. 

It was like 6 am, iam sleeping with yoona unnie but suddenly yoona unnie wake me up and said that she had to leave for a drama schedule {pretend that she's filming}. 

"Yoonmi-ah, unnie is going out for awhile to film my new upcoming drama okey? " she said as i give a nodded only cause duh it's so early 

i contined my beauty sleep for a few hours and wake up around 8 am. I saw only yuri,tiffany and jessica unnie in the living room while the others maybe went out because of their schedule . 

"Good morning yoonmi!" Tiffany unnie greeted me with her amazing eyesmile that kills every fanytastic on earth.

" morning tiff unnie*^*" i replied while my eyes were on jessica unnie and that didnt pass through fany unnie's eyes.

"ya! At least reply me while looking at me and not your ice princess!" She pouted and i laughed nervously while blushing. 

But then yuri unnie dragged me into her room.

"Ey wait now unnie" i said lazily while drinking the milk i brought from the fridge outside.

" You like sica more than a fan right? As in "that" way right?" Yuri unnie said while smirking and I chocked on the milk I drank.

" Uhh n-no i d-don't unnie " I shuttered and then blush .

" If you don't , why are you blushing?" She smirked once more and I got redder and can't reply her.

"chill yoonmi , your secret is safe with me!" Yuri unnie said while i nodded.

"was it so obvious?!" I shouted , then she replied

" iam not dense like that ice princess yoonmi-ah" she patted my head while both of us heeding outside the room.

But then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter