all.

Just a little a bit of —

Jihoon blinked his eyes. “No you’re not,” 

“I am!!!” Marie frowned, “You— you see, when I’m with you, my heart beats so fast. And then, when my eyes met yours, I— I feel like— and—“

 

 

“Woaa,”. Both Jihoon and Marie turned their head onto the door, “P.O, are you going to get her a flu?”.

“Zi— Zico hyung!,” Jihoon got up and confront his hyung, “No, actually—“

“Your girlfriend?” Zico went straight to his question. 

Jihoon shook his head.

Zico shrugged and smirked “Ah, cool. She’s pretty”

 


Marie rolled her eyes; I’m sorry, but I can clearly hear you.


The oldest amongst them made his walk to the kitchen and passed by the sitting girl. “Are you ditching your school?” he muttered as he grabbed a glass of water.

“ye— yeah…” from where she sat, she tried to take a look on the figure above her. So tall….

“Uuh,” Zico put down his glass and moved to  sit in front of her. “I like you,”


“Ya!! Hyung!!”. From the living room, Jihoon ran his way to the kitchen and squeezed himself in between the two of them, “You— dont— don't freak her out!”

“Freak her out?” He scoffed, “How am I freaking her out? Hey, girl, are you freaked out by me?”. Zico’s stares were right in her eyes, and it was like a command for her to shook her head. “See?”

“You don't even know her name! How can you even like her??” Jihoon pushed Zico away from Marie, “Marie, I’ll walk you back—“

“Oh, no, no, no, Pyo Jihoon you’re sick, remember?” Zico got up and stopped his friend and Marie from making more steps, “Marie, let me just walk you home, okay?”


“But—“

“Okay,” Marie cut off. She slid a little so she could pass by Jihoon’s tall figure and walk to the door.

 

Zico followed and ushered her, while making his attempted on looking back 'bye' and winked at his dongsaeng. 

 


 

“So, Jihoon, huh?”

“Yup, I know, he’s gay and I’m stupid” Marie sat herself on the empty bench as the two of them made their way to the bus stop. 

“Oh,” Zico didn't sit himself next to her, and just looked down at her while he stood in front, “I see”


“Stop staring at my legs”, Marie crossed her legs and put her hands on it, “ert”

Zico turned his face away and chuckled. “I am not, it's just that…”

“that?” She raised an eyebrow, “That what?”

“I— I goes to an all boy school so,” His face started to flush with pink, “so… Its… something that unusual—“

“That's not an excuse” Marie crossed her arms.

“I know, I’ll behave—“

“And haven't you seen everything?” she scoffed, “Through ?”

He widened his eyes and startled, “You— you know what, let's just find another topic to talk about”

 

 

“Why are you still here?” She eyed at Zico who still stood a step in front of her.

“I have to make sure that you enter the right bus or P.O will kill me”.

“Really???” Marie got up and stood beside him, “Jihoon will kill you for my sake???”

Zico just stared at her in silence and nodded.

“Oh my God! Why is he so—“

“Ah! Finally! your bus!” Zico pushed marie away from him as the bus stopped in front of them. “Have a safe trip! anyeong!”. Tsk, this girl..

 


Day 5 D-1

 

“I should've asked for his number!” Marie banged her head into her desk and rested there. It was already lunch, but she chose to stay in her classroom.

“His number, huh?” Yoora emphasized her words. She was sitting next to her for the whole break. “Who, your date?”

Suzy and Minah turned away from each other and eyes their friends. “really???”

crap. “No! No!” Marie got up from her chair and shook her head, “Ehm, you know— I— I need to go to the toilte— so—“

“Well make sure that you’ll come back,” Yoora continued and made her friend stopped before she left the door, “Cause it'll be hard for me to cover you up again, if you ditching without telling us why”

Oh great…


 

Should I visit him again? But like after school, cause like I don't think I can ditch again and… yeah… but like— but I have— no.. I don't think I have anything to do— but dad— no, but unnie will— “Oh! I’m so sorry!” Marie stopped her thinking phase once she bumped into someone’s chest.

“Marie, hey, I heard that you went to our house yesterday”. Jaehyo took a step back and looked down on her.

“O— oppa!” Marie fixed her uniform first before she looked up to him, “y— yeah— well—“

“But you should not do it while you’re still on your school hour,” With his warm smile he could easily dashed her off.

“Ooh— Yes, Oppa,” She nodded, “I was doing it by i—impulse”

‘Impulse?’ He mouthed, “Well, you sure care a lot about our P.O” Jaehyo ruffled her hair as he still kept his smile, “The last time I checked, he was doing better so—“

‘click’.

Marie and Jaehyo turned their faces to a phone, “Nice” that just took a picture of them. The girl who held the phone nonchalantly put it back into her pocket, “Toilet” and walked away.

The two of them turned their faces to the other way, and read the sign; “Toilet”.

“She’s weird…” Marie continued to stuck her eyes on her as she walked away, “is she new?”

“Probably,” Jaehyo smiled. “So, you shouldn't be worried,”.

“Hmm?” Marie looked back at her sunbae, “Worry— oh! For tomorrow!”. She nodded. “Well, yeah I mean— wait,” She was about to raise her hand but then she put it down again and searched for something in her pocket. “O— Oppa, can i ask for his number?” She talked with her lowest voice that an ear could barely hear.

“Oh, sure,” Jaehyo nodded and took her phone. “Okay—“ right after he finished typing the numbers, the bell rang and the hallway started to become crowded.

“Thank you so much oppa!!” Marie nodded and grabbed her phone back.

“Ah, wait, i haven't saved it—“

“Oh, no problem! Thanks again oppa!!!”

 


 

Park Marie: Heeeey its me!! Marie! 18.05

Marie squealed alone in her bed right after chi finished showering and got a hold on her phone. “Aaaa!”

Jihoonieee: Oh, Hi Marie! 18.05

She bulged her eyes and startled. “Woa— He’s— he’s a quick typer!” then rolled on her bed. “Aaaaa!”

Park Marie: Are you doing better?? hope you do :D 18.06

Jihoonieee: hahaha, I’m always at my best condition. 18.07

Park Marie: Psst, as if. 18.07

Park Marie: anyway, what are you going to wear for tomorrow? 18.07

There were no longer fast reply, and so she started to ‘panic’. “Ehm..,” Marie went to her wardrobe, and took a picture of her dresses. 

Park Marie: These are my dresses, as you can see, i have black, white, red, pink, blue, gold and turquoise. I believe that it'll match any of your tux! Well, if not, I still have the time to buy a new one. /file attached/ 18.20

Jihoonieee: So you’ve decided to go with me? 18.21

Park Marie: Of course! 18.21

Jihoonieee: hahaha, okay. Well, can I see the black one? 18.22

Park Marie: NO! You can only see the colors, cause it'll be a surprise :p but I can guarantee that I look good on any of those! 18.23

Jihoonieee: hahaha, fine, I would like to see you in pink, I bet you’ll look cute on it 18.24

She dropped her phone, then her body onto the ground. “Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!”

Park Marie: Of course I will! you’ll see xD 18.25

Park Marie: Well just go get lots of rest until tomorrow! use your hyungs as your nanny, do anything   that would make healthy! go to sleep you Pyo Jihoon! 18.25

“Marie, Dad’s already home,” In between her squealing phase, her door was opened by someone, “Lets eat first”.

“Oh! Okay!” Marie jumped out of her bed and ran through the door, “Let’s go unniee!”

Jihoonieee: ? 18.26

 


 


“Appaa!” She gave her dad a big hug before taking the seat next to him, “How’s work?”

“Great, as always,” He reclined in his chair as her daughter served a bowl of rice and bulggogi for him, “How’s your school?”

“Well, I’m doing better!” I guess… 

“Cool, have you found yourself a date?”. Marie was about to take a sip of her water when she suddenly chose to stop and froze. “Tomorrow is the prom night, right?”

“How— how do you know?”

“From me, of course,” One other girl joined the table and sat next to Marie. “Oh, and your phone keeps on ringing—“

Marie snatched her phone from her sister even before she managed to finish talking. “Thanks!”

 

Missed call from Jihoonieee

Missed call from Jihoonieee

Jihoonieee: Jihoon? I’m Jaehyo, Ahn Jaehyo. 18.30

“”

“Ekhm,"  Mr.Park cleared his throat. "language please”

“I— I’m sorry, Dad, I— I need to— make a call“

“Sure, go on,” Her dad let her to hold the phone, “But do it here”

Crap. “Alright,”

 

 


“Marie?”

“Oppa,”. Her sister and her father immediately set their eyes on her once they know the person over the phone. “Why— why did you call me?”

“Ah, I want to say sorry, you know I think i heard it wrong, you want jihoon’s number right? hahaha”

“Nde…” Marie nodded while carefully eyed back her family, “Well, its okay, hehe, just—“

“Hyung!” An obvious deep voice could be heard over the phone.

“Ji— Jihoon, are you with Jihoon?”.

“Yes, actually I am, do you want to talk to him?”.

“No, no, he need to get some rest, its okay—“ its him..

“Marie?”. Oh God…. “Marie? ya? are you okay?” Its him.

“Ya, Ya, of course I’m okay, How about you?”. She gulped “Ah, you need some rest, see you—“

“No! wait,” Marie stopped herself from ending the call, “Stay..”

“Huh?”. She could hear the sound of her beating hearts, and feeling the heat that raised through her cheek, as it eventually spread on allover her body.

“Ekhm,” Mr.Park cleared his throat again. 

“Ah— wait, let me call you back again after I finish my food, sorry, see you”.

 


 

 

 

She closed the door and threw herself onto the bed. 

“Marie?”

“Oppa! Can— Can I talk with Jihoon again?”

“Oh, well, you can but let me text you his number first,”. Eh?. “I’m currently outside and not with him” Oh…

“Okay, thank you!”

 

 

 

“Yobo—“

“Jihoon! Its me! Marie!” She was almost scolding him, “Hey, Are you okay?”

“Oh, Marie, hey” She could hear him chuckling over the phone, “Yeah, I’m okay—“

“Earlier,” Marie tried to calm herself, “Earlier, why did ask me to stay?”. Nice. She facepalmed.


The silence of awkwardness was entering the line. “Ne— never mind—“

“I was just bored,” Jihoon quickly replied. “Sorry, if its sounds like—“

“No, its okay, are you still bored? I mean, we can talk about something and you’ll feel less bored,” She nodded, “I hope”

“Hahahaha, Okay! Please help me to erase this boringness”

 

Marie kept on rolling and ruined her perfect bed set as she covered  herself with a blanket and snacks. She even made the time to go downstairs and grab some food, while, of course, still had her phone on her ear. A long conversation indeed they had. 

“what time is it?”. 

“21.45—“

“Ehh???” Jihoon squeaked, “Hey, you’re calling me right? Not the other way around?”

“Hahahahahaha,” Marie chuckled, “yes, don't worry about the bill, I still can pay it even if we talked until the morning comes”

“ of course you can,” He sighed, “But like you should be sleeping by now”

“I’m not sleepy,” Marie shook her head, “Are you?”

“No I’m not, I’m still waiting for them to comeback—“

“Them?” Marie sat back from her bed, “Them?”

“yeah, hyungdul—“

“Wa— wait, hyungdul? so some of your friends are not in the house?”

Marie could visualize Jihoon nodding over the phone. “Well, actually, everyone is outside—“

“What?!?!” Marie got up and left her room, “You’re alone!?” after she grabbed her jacket then ran downstairs, “Damn it! Jihoon you should’ve told me!”

“Huh?"

 

 


 

“Pyo Jihoon!”

“Park Marie?!” He turned around and dropped his blanket, “Are you crazy?!”

“No,” Marie stepped into the house and closed the door, “Well, at least you’re not shirtless this time” then walked towards her friend, “You— you’re burning!”

“No, it's okay, I’m just—“ Jihoon dropped himself as he entrusted her heavily weight body onto the tiny body of Park Marie, “Ya.. You should just go home…”

Marie tried to stand still with everything that happened to her. Jihoon was heavy, but the heavy pyo jihoon was covering her whole body with his arms. “No— no— you— you come with me”

“Come with you?” His husky voice took his place. Jihoon could barely see anything because of his headache, “Where?”

“To the hospital, of course”.

 

 


 

The day.

 

“yeah— yeah— I told you, my friend is sick and he—“ Marie rolled her eyes, “Yes, he’s a he! He lives with only his friends and they’re all nowhere to be found, I’ve tried to call one of his friends, but he’s not replying—“ and rolled it again, “Yeah! Of course, his friends are all guys! He lives with them! Anyway, I need to stay here until at least one of them is here!” just so she could manage to not yelling over the phone. “Yes, of course, we’re at the hospital, I’m sending all the payment to you”


“Marie?”

She turned her face to him and nodded, “Sure, bye”. She was sitting on the couch, but then after she put her phone away, she moved to sit next to him on the chair, “You have a terrible flu, you need to fully rest yourself”

Jihoon looked around the room, there was only his bed, he screen that separated him from the big couch, a plasma TV and a big painting. He was resting in a VIP room. “This is better than my own room…”

“Really?” Marie looked at him and fixed his blanket, “Go back to sleep”

“What time is it?” he was still looking around as he tried to look for the clock.

Marie pointed at the clock on the wall behind him, “Its almost 2 am—“

“Heh?? What are you doing in here?!” Jihoon looked at her with his furrowed brow, “You—“

“I’m here because none of your friends have shown their face to me” Marie crossed her arms. “And my dad owns this place, so like, he could use the nurse to be his spy and I don't give a damn. but,” she still tried to look angry despite her tired eyes that has overcome her bright face. “But just what kind of friends they are?! How could they leave you alone at night and went out to have some fun—“

“They’re indeed having fun, but they’re making money out of it” Jihoon said. “They’re all good friends of mine, just so you know”

She could only freeze and let her lips parted in guilt. “I— I don't mean to…”

“I know,” He softened his glare, and looked away. “Well, thanks, I guess”

“You’re welcome” Marie carefully nodded and got up from the chair. “If you need anything, just— I’ll be not the couch, so…” She pulled the screen and parted Jihoon from her space, “Good night,” and turned off the light.

 

 

 

He reached for the screen, and pulled it a little to find a place for his eyes to see. “Goodnight”

 


 


“Hey, wake up”.

Marie opened her eyes, and found four pairs of eyes were gazing at her. She got up from the couch, and brushed her eyes. “Hmm?”

“Sorry, my phone was dead, so I just got your message on five am,” Jaehyo was one of the eyes, Marie was sure of it. “Thank you, thank you, you can now go home and rest”

“Oh, by the way I’m Taeil, thanks for taking care of our P.O”

“I’m yookwon,”. The two people next to him introduced themselves.

“And Its me again” Then followed by Zico who offered her a high five.

Marie just nodded, and ignored Zico’s palm, “I'm Marie, nice to meet you” before she fell back to the couch and continued to doze off.

 

 


“See, I told you she’s so cute—“

“Marie,” A voice that she loved waking her up and made her back straightened by her instinct, “I think it's time for you to leave”. 

 

Slowly, she opened her eyes and found Jihoon was staring at her. Next to him, there was the window and the sun that has lightly shines for them. Through the gap of Taeil and Yookwon, Marie looked at the clock above Jihoon’s. 07.00 am?. “But it's still early…” She muttered while slowly closing her eyes again.

“Yes, but my friends are also here already— Hachoo!”.

Thanks to Jihoon’s sneeze, Marie was fully awakened. “Oh! Yes! Right!”. She put on her shoes and gather her things ; jacket, wallet, charged phone and a bag. 

“Should I walk you back?” Jaehyo asked while watching Marie ran around the room to collect her things. “Or maybe we can wait for Kyung and then he could drive you back—“

“No, it's okay! I’ll just call my dad to pick me up”. After a while, she finally collected everything. “Well, you guys, please take care of Jihoon and don't leave his side!” She bowed to everyone, “See you—“

“Wait!” Jihoon opened up and gained everyone’s attention, “Can— can you guys wait outside first? I want to talk to her first”

 

 


Marie closed the door that kept Jaehyo, Taeil, yookwon and Zico away from her and Jihoon. Okay, calm down, he’s probably just going to—

“Are you okay?” Jihoon squinted his eyes to look carefully at her face, “Do you want to switch places?”

“No! No! I’m okay” She sat on the chair next to him, and looked down. She avoided his eyes, and hid behind her trembling heart. “So what—“

“Thank you,” He said, “For everything”

“No problem”. She nodded.

 

 

 

“So what's your plan for today?” Jihoon mumbled. “Its saturday and—“

“Probably chilling and have a movie night or anime night, who knows, depends on—“

“Don’t cut me off,” Jihoon pouted, “And its prom night”

Marie puffed her cheek, “I know,”. I'm sorry for cutting you off… “But like as I said before, I don't want to go if it's not with you”

“That's not how it works,” He leaned forward to steal her glances, “Hey, I’m sorry that I can't go with you, You know, if I could, I would like,“. Marie titled her head and looked back at him, “I would like to go with you”

“More reason that I could only go with you” She grinned.

“But as you can see, I’m here and I don't think I could leave this bed”

“I never ask you to leave this bed either” She frowned.

“And I never ask you to be socially murdered” He sighed. “I know how important this night is for you, so, please, go home and looked for your best dress, go to the salon, styled your hair, put on a little makeup, and dashed everyone with your beauty”

She left her mount opened, and her cheek blushing. “?”

“Come on, please,” He begged, with all of his aegyo, “Please….”

That’s unfair!!!! how could you— NO! NO! DONT POUT LIKE THAT— 

“Please, do it for me”

“Sure”. Marie simply nodded.

 

 

 

“Jihoon, one question,” Marie turned around, for the last time before she left the room, “If you could go with me, then what would you wear?”


“um…” He took a moment to think, “Well, I really love my red velvet dress and I never wear it so—“

“Okay”. Marie opened the door, and stepped outside. “Get well soon pyo jihoon, i love you”

 

 


 

Marie only blew her hair and put on a little eyeliner and a red lipstick. Cool. There was no excitement, not even a jumpy foot that she imagined when she got to go to her first prom with Pyo jihoon. 

 

Her sister knocked on the door, “Hey, your boyfriend has arrived”.

She ran to her balcony, and took a look at the person who stood in front of the door. He was rather calm, even after her dad opened the door for him. Oppa…

“Yes, I’ll put on my dress, then I’m done!”

“Really? you’re still in there?!”

“Heck no! I’m wearing  my shirt and trunks—“

“Even worse!”

 

 


 

 

“Come on, let me take a picture of—“

“No thanks, dad, we’re late already” Marie brushed her dad off and grabbed Jaehyo by the hands, “Lets go Oppa,”

“Oh, sure, ” Jaehyo nodded and followed her, “Nice to meet you sir”

“Nice to meet you too! Please take care of my daughter!”

 

 

 


“You’re driving?” Marie entered the car and put on her seatbelt. “That's new”

“Only on special events,” Jaehyo looked at her before turning the engine on, “Shall we leave?”

“Sure,” She nodded, and put on an earphone.

 


 

 

Like what she had imagined, everyone was staring at them. Every step, every little gesture that didn't even synch were matters to them. Ahn Jaehyo and Park Marie attended the school prom together. The goddess, and the god of beauty.


“I thought you’re going to wear the pink one?” He tilted his head so that he could whisper in her ear, “But then black also suits you well”

“I dont feel like pink” She clucked. 

 

 

The gym, that has magically turned into a dance floor were crowded with people. The light changed from blue, to black, and white, followed by the slow songs that played in the background. Girls and boys, paired up and dance around, leaving space in the corner that filled with another bunch of them. “Oh, I don't know that our school is this rich,” Marie also noticed the food and drinks, the big stage and the pretty lights. If only he’s here…

 

“Let me guess, you’re imagining P.O to appear all of a sudden and surprised you?” Jaehyo turned around so that instead of standing next to her, he could face her properly. “Well, I’m sorry if Ahn Jaehyo is all you got”


“Well, thats more than enough,” Marie looked at the three people who has waited for them, “At least I still got to be the queen of this school” and walked up to them.

 


“So Ahn Jaehyo, huh?” Yoora nudged, “That is something that you shouldn't hide!”

“This— this is amazing! we should take a picture with our partners and—“

“No thanks, I think I’m going to leave early” Marie looked back at Jaehyo, who just smiled at her. “But after a dance”

 

 

 


He’s perfect, he’s not human… Marie looked down at her feet, while letting Jaehyo to take the lead. He was good at dancing, at slow dancing. He knows how to have a good dancing that could still make her comfortable. But he’s not Pyo Jihoon either.

“You still wish that you could go with Pyoglet, don't you”. Jaehyo could feel her head nodding beneath him. “Well, again, I’m sorry”

 

“Stop saying sorry or I’ll give you to one of those girls on the corner” Marie took a step back and released his arm. You were so rude Park Marie. “I— I’m sorry, I don't mean to—“

“If that's what you want, then I’m okay with that” Jaehyo shrugged, “But P.O will be very angry at me if I leave you alone, who knows what a guy would do if they see you this pretty left alone on the dance floor”

“Well, what do you think about Jihoon? What would he do to me—“ She shut and hid her blushing-embarrassed  cheek, “ne— never mind”

“He would be a possessive who’ll keep you all for himself” He chuckled.

Marie stuck her tongue out, “ is another term of a gentleman, I suppose?”.

 

 

 

Marie went outside the building, to the park that was originally an empty bike parking lot. There were some couples who sat on benches and tables, while cuddling with each other. They were drunk, Marie could smell the alcohol. Oh god… She wanted to be in peace, but being alone in that kind of place just gained too much of attention. WHY WOULD YOU CUDDLING IN FRONT OF OTHER PEOPLE WHO ALSO DOING THE SAME THING AS—

She opened her purse and took out her phone. It was ringing loudly, gaining more attention from everyone, but didn't give a damn. not when Jihoonieee?! was on the line. “He— Hey!”

“Hey, where are you?”

“Well,” The music could be heard even from the outside of the gym, since a live band was performing inside. “in our beloved school, of course”

“Good,” He chuckled, “Did Jaehyo Hyung treats you well?”

“Yeah, but I feel like giving him to one of the thirsty girls on the corner and—“

“Marie, he’s my hyung, remember?” Jihoon cut off, “At least don't make him feel less handsome than me”

“Well he is” Marie rolled her eyes, “I think I’m done for the night, i’ll visit you first before I go home, bye”.


Marie put her phone back to her purse and walked away. enjoy your night people, just don't come home pregnant

 

 

“Done for the night?” Jaehyo tucked his hands in his pocket and waited for her to continue walking. “Should I drive you home?”

“Not home,” She smirked, “The hospital, please”

 

 


 

 

 

She followed Jaehyo to go back inside the building, so that she could at least tell her friends that she was about to leave. The same attention was still catching her movements, even after she didn't touch a bit of Jaehyo. This is why I only want to go with Jihoon. Imagining those stares belonged to Her and Jihoon, those amazement and traces of surprises towards them, Marie the queenka, and Jihoon the cutest dork on earth. She would love the attention, she would love the acknowledgement. 


“Oppa—“ She looked around, and found herself alone in the crowd, “Oppa?”.


Trapped with people and their funky dances, Marie felt like she wanted to just run away. But then, if she runs away, she couldn't meet jihoon. She forgot her wallet, and so her life depended on Jaehyo and his car. Aah! how can you lost him—

 

 

“Ekhm,” A deep voice took over the microphone, and the music stopped in an instant, “E— excuse me people can I ask for your attention”.

People did what he said, throwing their attention on him. Including Marie, who suddenly dropped her phone.

“Well, I’m not going to pay for that,” A guy with a tux, a red velvet tux to be exact, was standing with a microphone, and leaning his gaze at her. “But I’ll pay off my debt by tonight”

Marie didn't care about her new phone that had it screen broken, she only cared about the guy who stood on the stage. “Jihoon?”

“Yup, that's me” He was as pale as the paper, but he didn't seem bothered by that. “So, Zico Hyung supposed to do the introduction, but tonight, I have his permission”. His voice echoed and could be heard by everyone. The sound system made his voice twice ier than before. “If you like to do some illegal stuff and visits the nightclub then I wouldn't be a stranger to you”. He laughed, “But I guess you’re all just pretty good kids”

People laughed at him, wondering, “Are you a comedian?”

“Hahaha, well, I’m not,” He chuckled first, before putting up a smirk, “You can also call meP.O and I’m here with the whole boys of Block B!”. In turn, Six other guys jumped to the stage and earned some loud cheer from the girls. 

 


She gasped, mentally and literally ; Her dream just came true.

 


“To the girl who looks beautiful in black,” He still had his voice on the microphone. “You look better with me rather than with him” He pointed at Jaehyo, making every girl squeaked in 'aww' . “Park Marie, let me sing it for you”.

 

She couldn't breath, she couldn't stand. It was no longer about the attention that she had always wanted, it was about what he will do to her.


“Jesus museun mari pillyohae,” While the block b boys could only chuckle and feel amused, the rest of people were having an emotional journey of cuteness. “modu neol jakpumirago bulleo—”

“Just a little bit of you!” Zico took over the microphone, once he couldn't stand his dongsaeng.

But for Jihoon, he had to take the lead. “gyeokhage akkyeo Baby!”

 


 

“So?”. He walked up to Marie, who have been crying while dancing, “Are you okay?”

 


Since Zico was having his solo stage, Jihoon had plenty of times to settle things up.

 

She shook her head, and hugged him tightly with no hesitation. “You’re evil” Jihoon let her to wrap his  body with her trembling arms, “How am I supposed to unlike you with all of this—“

“Then don’t,” Jihoon brushed her arms from him, and took a step back. Instead of looking down, he decided to bend a little to levelled his eyes with hers, “I like being evil,”. He leaned forward, then carefully pressing his lips on her. “And keeping the person I love clueless”

Once their lips parted from each other, Marie was set back to the reality. To the fact that she had her first kiss with Pyo jihoon, to the fact that she couldn't get him at all. “Eh?“

“Have I ever confirmed my uality?” he tilted his head to the side and smiled, “Well, it's not like it matters,” just before he captured her lips again, “I am attracted to you, and I could never ask for more” and enjoying the sweet taste of the lips that he would cherish with all his might,  until zico finished all of his unpublished solo.