Café

An Angel Sent from Heaven

"Yah," I wake up as my face is being hit with a towel, "wake up. We've got training to do." It was Jihoon bothering me in his grumpy voice. Seungcheol yells from his room, "Jihoon! The store has your cookies!" Jihoon's eyes lit up as he rushed out the room and grabbed his wallet. He then went to Seungcheol to tell him to go to the store to buy them before practice. I got up to wash up and change for practice. Once I was done, I let the others get ready and with all the commotion, I went to wake up Jeonghan. "Hey, sleepy head," I slightly pushed him, "wanna go with us to our practice?" Jeonghan rubbed his eyes and nodded. I went to grab something to eat while the others fought over what food was in the fridge. "Get away, it's my food!" Chan shoves his way through the fight. "Nuh-uh! I bought that with my own money, move it!" Hansol pushes the others to get his Chinese food. Minghao and Jun were eating their own food they got up early to eat before the rampage.

I decided to just take Jeonghan to a nearby cafe to grab breakfast and meet up with the members later. Jeonghan and I walked to the cafe that was on the way to the building the members and I practice at. I opened the door and let Jeonghan walk in first and the heavy smell of coffee brewing hit us, but I'm used to it. Jeonghan on the other hand was engulfed in the scent, he basically fell in love with it. I told Jeonghan to go sit somewhere while I ordered some coffee. As I waited for my things, I sat down with Jeonghan and told him he is going to love the coffee I ordered for us. Not that we were going to share from a cup like a couple. Just thinking about that started making me blush, I stopped for a second. "What's the matter?" Jeonghan stared at me with a blank expression. "Uhm, it's nothing," I stutter and I shake my head, "so don't worry." We talked for a few minutes until we saw the members walking by to go to the building we practice at.

"Hey hyung, think you can buy me something?" Chan asked while standing at the entrance with a big smile on his face. Seungcheol grabbed him quickly to catch up with the members that already left them. Our order was finished and I went to go grab it while politely saying, "Thanks." Jeonghan started to get excited as I brought back our breakfast. "Here you go," I handed Jeonghan his breakfast, "after this we gotta meet up with the members." Jeonghan quickly nodded then started eating his food. I usually eat my food at a fast pace, but with Jeonghan, I couldn't help but watch him. "Jeonghan," I asked, "do you have your phone?" Jeonghan had a mouth full so he didn't speak, instead he went into his pockets and pulled out his phone. I smiled and let him continue eating, until Jeonghan tried to take a sip of his coffee, which was still hot. Jeonghan ended up burning his tounge and made a sad expression. I made sure if he was okay, but he ended up going back to finishing his food.

We were finished with our breakfast and I remembered Chan wanted something, so I went back to the register to buy him a pastry. Once, I got Chan's order, Jeonghan and I left the cafe to meet up with the members. "Chan, I have something for you," I said as I held up a little bag. Chan turned around and ran towards me yelling, "Thank you, hyung!" Chan started eating the blueberry muffin I bought him, which bothered Jihoon and Seungcheol, so the members had to take a quick break while I stretched. Jeonghan sat in the corner, playing games he installed on his phone. For about 9 hours the members and I practiced, taking half-hour breaks every 3 hours. Jeonghan fell asleep at one point but woke up to use the bathroom and find something to snack on. After a long day of hard work, we ended practice and headed back for the dorm to hit the showers. On the way back, the members were exhausted but their minds were still as active as ever. "So what do you guys wanna eat?" Soonyoung asked while flirting with Seokmin, who quickly answered with, "I'd like to eat you." All the members besides Mingyu and Wonwoo were yelling with disgust. Jeonghan looked at me with a puzzled look, I told I'd have to explain to him later, what Seokmin meant. Soonyoung started blushing then punched Seokmin in the gut, giving him time to run away.

We got back to the dorm and the members fought each other for the shower, besides for the couples, who spent their bathroom time, together. When everyone was finished, we started making orders for delivery, which can take up to an hour at the most. It was a usual day, practice until evening, run around with the members back to the dorm, fight over the bathroom, order delivery, dutch pay, yell at each other over dinner, and finally, rest. It was bedtime already, so the members went into food comas for the night. "Jisoo, can you tell me what Seokmin meant?" Jeonghan gave me an innocent face while tugging at my shirt. My mind was filled with so many thoughts, "Should I tell him?", "Should I show him through the internet?", but what got to me most was, "Should I demonstrate it on him?" I decided to save the explanation for later, leaving Jeonghan curious.

"It's late so you should sleep Jeonghan. Goodnight."

"Alright, goodnight, Jisoo."