Chapter 4

Painful love...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Mirae and Kai entered the cafeteria, they were greeted by the sight of Lay having a brawl a guy. This was a surprising sight for both of them as Lay wasn’t the type to get violent. Other students were just surrounding them not making any move to stop them, even Hyemi was just watching the commotion. Kai quickly ran over to stop his cousin/friend from fighting and seeing this others also helped stop the fight. They finally managed to pull those two apart after using much effort, as soon as that happened Lay harshly shrugged off Kai and went to his girlfriend pulling her out of the cafeteria.

 

“Are you alright?”,Mirae asked as soon as Kai walked back over to her.

“Of course I am. Who do you think I am?” Kai smired, his arrogant attitude resurfacing again.

“Uh yeah yeah. I forgot you were invincible.” she said with sarcasm but at the same time she couldn’t help but glance worried at the cafeteria door from which Lay just recently exited. Kai noticed her worried glance and ruffled her hair.

“Stop worrying about him. He has his girl with him. I’m sure she’ll take care of him for a bit. Although I’m wondering why they fought.” He said while mindlessly staring at the door.

“I heard some whispers about that guy insulting Hyemi and Lay going all hulk on him after hearing that though I hardly believe it.” Mirae looked over at Kai,”I don’t believe it either” she said.”Although it might be true seeing how in love he is” she added in her thought sadly.

 

After lunch they walked back to class together. Mirae was looking around for Lay but he couldn’t be seen anywhere. Kai was busy talking but Mirae was too distracted to be listening. She kept on thinking about things that might have happened after Lay left the cafeteria.

“Interesting things are happening today and it’s just my first…..Hey! Mirae! Are you even listening”, he waved his hand in front of her face snapping her out of her trance. “Huh, ye-yes..uhh..what were you saying again?”,she asked sheepishly.

“wow I’m hurt by your lack of attention”,Kai said pretending to be hurt,”But anyways..i was just talking about how interesting things are happening on my first day. I am actually starting to look forward to coming to school.” He suddenly stopped and grinned, she  was starting to get wary about his actions. He suddenly snatched her cellphone and ran away leaving her dumbfounded but soon regai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter