Chapter 3

Painful love...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That night Mirae was unable to sleep peacefully, well who could after seeing their crush with another girl. 

The next day she got to school with heavy footsteps. She kept thinking that what she saw wasn't the truth, or that if it was important Lay would tell her. When she reached school, however, her first thought was crushed as Lay was chatting away with a girl and he even failed to notice her.

She quietly sat in her seat and later when Lay finally came over with the girl. She braced herself for the truth and he said, "Hey Mirae! Good morning", although she didn't think that this was exactly the definition of a good morning, he continued, "I'm sorry i didn't tell you before but this is my girlfriend Park Hyemi. I met her a few weeks ago and instantly fell in love but i only asked her out two days ago ago and she said yes!" 

He looked so excited to tell her so she forcefully smiled and congratulated him before he went to announce it to others. She turned to Hyemi and took out her hand, "Hi i'm Mirae. Lay's friend. Its nice to meet you." Hyemi just looked at her hand and turned away without even a greeting. "Hmph! I'm trying so hard to be nice and this girl...", Mirae thought. Well she couldn't care less about the girl but she thought why on earth would Lay date such a rude and impolite girl.

The teacher entered and everyone ran back to their seats. "Students today i have a new transfer student to introduce.. JONGIN COME IN!!!", the teacher shout

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter