Chapter 5

Painful love...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 5

Rrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnngggggggggg

Mirae groaned and turned off the alarm,”Gosh today really seems like hellday. Honestly why on earth did I sleep late yesterday? Soo stupid thing to do.” Because your mind was filled with Lay a voice reminded in her head. “ughhhhhh”, she groaned and got up to get ready for school. It was the last day before summer break so she might as well get it over and done with. She was really not in the mood to eat anything so she just grabbed a few cookies and left.

 

At school Kai was waiting for her at the front gate. “Hey morning sunshine! Missed me”, Kai said with a cheeky smile. “You wish”, Mirae rolled her eyes and walked off leaving Kai behind. “Well someone woke up from the wrong side of the bed today”,he said following her, “What happened? Something wrong?”

“No nothing’s wrong, sorry for that attitude. I just don’t feel all that great  today.”

“Wanna talk about it?”

“Well….I just feel off due to Lay’s behavior towards us. Don’t you feel weird not talking to him?”

“I didn’t really talk to him after coming here but it does feel a little weird.”, he admitted.

“Do you think we should take the initiative to talk to him again?” she asked while walking to their lockers.

“No let him be. He will talk to us if he wants to. We should seem desperate for his attention just because he has been spending more time with his so called girlfriend”, he said emphasizing the word girlfriend.

Mirae kept quite while walking to class “He’s right. Lay has a girlfriend who he is spending time with. I am not the one for him so who am I to demand for his attention” she thought sadly.

Both of them were quite while walking to class. Mirae suddenly stopped making Kai surprised. “Uhhh I actually forgot to bring my assignment for this class.”, she said sheepishly. “You go on ahead I’ll catch up.”

“Make sure you’re not late so that I don’t have to make excuses for you”

“Okok”, she said running back to her locker.

 

She took out her assignment and was going to close the locker when someone bumped into her locker door making it slam shut and causing her to drop her stuff. She looked up to see Hyemi glaring at her along with her minion friends she managed to gather after coming here. Mirae gave a little smile not knowing what was wrong but Hyemi didn’t smile back or even stop glaring. Instead she grabbed Mirae by her hair and forced her to stand up.

“Ahhhh What the hell!!! Why are you doing this?”, Mirae cried while trying to loosen the grip on her hair.

“Do you think I don’t notice you looking at my boyfriend with those goggling eyes? Huh! Stay away from Lay he is mine. He will never like you so stay away from him you b*tch.”,Hyemi screamed.

“I know he is your boyfriend but why are you threatening me. You feeling inferior to me?”

“Oh please in your dreams. Why on earth would I ever be jealous of a loser like you? You are nothing compared to me.”

“Then leave me alone. If you’re so confident then why would you have to worry?”, Mirae tried to walk past Hyemi but again got pulled back by her. She was about to hit Mirae but Mirae pushed her back. Juat then a familiar voice sounded, ”What on earth is going on here?”

“Oh Lay”, Hyemi said surprised but then suddenly composed herself and ran into Lay’s arms. “Look at her. She pushed me and threatened me to stay away from you. She claimed that I stole you from her.” Hyemi suddenly cried.

Mirae was caught off guard by how cunning Hyemi turned out to be.”I didn’t say that. She was-“

“Stop it Mirae”, Lay said coldly. She felt as if sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter