Jeongmin, Second of Knowing The Problem

Close Friends or True Love?

It was second period, Jeongmin arrived and spotted ______. He started to smile and sat next to her.

"Morning _____!" Jeongmin smiled.

______ didn't say anything and just sighed.

"______, is something wrong?" Jeongmin asked.

"It's nothing..." ______ answered with a serious tone.

"______ what really happen this morning? I'm starting to get worried." Jeongmin said.

"I'm sorry Jeongmin...I wish I could tell you but,-" ______ said sadly. "I just can't. As along as it's ok with ______." She then added.

"Can't you just tell me? Maybe, _______ might tell me. I just really want to know...I'm worried about you guys. Mostly you _____." Jeongmin said.

_______ made a surprise look and she looked at Jeongmin.

_______ sighed sadly and she looked at Jeongmin.

"It's about _______. This morning, before you guys arrived ______ just walked up to us like she was mad about something." _______ explained.

"Do you know what she was mad about?" Jeongmin asked.

"I'm getting there." ______ said. "When she arrived she started to argue with ______ about what was going on between her and Youngmin." ______ said.

"But, their just friends. Why would she think that?" Jeongmin asked curiously.

"Jeongmin! Can't you just let me finish." ______ sighed. "Anyways..._______ has been telling _______ that's there's nothing going on between them." ______ explained.

"How many times?" Jeongmin asked.

______ looked at Jeongmin with a serious look.

"Mian haeyo..." Jeongmin said sadly.

"Probably, like many times..." ______ said. "When she tried to explain that was when _______ slapped her in the face." ______ explained.

"That explains why she was covering her cheek. That was where she got hit." Jeongmin sighed. "Now... I feel bad for her." Jeongmin said sadly.

"Don't tell anyone about this. Mostly Youngmin! _______ suggested that Youngmin needs to figure this out on his own. If someone's tells him. _______ is afraid it might become worse." _______ said worriedly.

"That's how you really care about her...huh? ______..." Jeongmin smiled.

_______ started to smile. The bell rang, and Jeongmin and _______ walked out of class together.