Hyunseong's Past

Close Friends or True Love?

"Don't worry, so the reason you want to go to Korea, is to meet that person you have known for a long time?" Youngmin asked.

"Pretty much yeah...but the reason I don't want go...is I don't want to leave my friends behind. They have always been there for me. And they help me to keep moving forward. Maybe, that's why I don't want to go. I'm in both paths. But, I just don't know which one. I want to stay here, but I want to go to Korea and find that person." ________ explained.

I can tell she look sad from here...I didn't know this is show she exactly feels. Both of us have been looking for that special someone. When she look at her necklace, she has the same one as me...are you trying to tell me, that she's the one? She has been childhood friend. Youngmin thought.

"Youngmin you ok?" ______ asked curiously.

"Huh? Yeah! Sorry, it's just that, I was thinking about what you said and you were right. The reason I came here is not just because of the fansigning and concerts. I actually wanted to find someone. Everyday I used to go to the park and when I was little I always play at the playground. That was when I saw her. She was always sweet and happy. She was always there for me. When I look at you, it's like you have the same eyes as her." Youngmin explained.

________ started to smile on what Youngmin said.

"I'm glad I have this talk with you Youngmin, without this talk. I feel like there's nothing I can't do. You really are a great friend." _____ said.

It was silent for a moment and it became quiet.

"I guess...I would be going now." _______ said shyly.

"Ok, see you at school then?" Youngmin asked.

"Yeah! Thanks!" ______ smiled.

She then walked away and Youngmin smiled.

Am I falling for her? Youngmin thought.

"I hope _______ would figure something out. We really need her to stay Hyunseong." ______ said sadly.

"You don't have to be sad about it. Besides, she's a smart girl. She'll figure something out. And if she needs help then we'll be there for her." Hyunseong suggested.

"I know but, it might be hard. Like, what if she does want to go. Besides, I think she does but, I have no idea why does she want to go." _______ said worriedly.

"Just relax...everything is going to be alright." Hyunseong said.

"Hyunseong, you're like the only person that I understand more. Ever since I met you, I feel like talking with you and all. You're just like my best friend." ______ smiled.

"True, besides I know how people feel. I understand you and understand what you're going through. I want to help no matter what. And no matter what, All of us are going to help out." Hyunseong said.

"I notice something...you never told us about your past. Mostly all of us tell about our past, but you never did. What is your past about? Who was the first person you met?" ______ asked.

"Well, the first person I met acted mostly like you. There's actually nothing much to say. She was actually my first crush. She understand me more whenever I have a problem. I actually felt bad leaving her behind. Instead of coming here for concerts and fansigning, I just want to meet her again one more time so we can be together." Hyunseong explained.

"And...I think that's the sweetest thing that you would have done for that person." ______ smiled.

*****************************************************************************

Chapter 12 will be coming up! Hope you guys like this story!