Youngmin's Girlfriend?!

Close Friends or True Love?

It was the next day, and it was cloudy. _______ arrived at the table when she spotted her friends.

"Hey guys, is everything ok?" ______ asked.

"Yeah...we're just upset about your news." _______ mumbled.

"Its going to be alright ______. If she can't figure something out. Then I guess it's too late." ______ said sadly.

"You guys, are making me about to cry." ______ said as her voice was about crack.

"______ please don't cry." _______ said.

"Has anyone seen Youngmin?" ______ asked.

"Hey, sorry I'm late." Youngmin said as he arrived.

"Where have you been?" ______ asked.

"Youngmin oppa!" A girl called out.

"Is she a friend of yours?" _______ asked.

"Everyone this Hara  she's my girlfriend." Youngmin said.

_______ made a surprise look as she looked at her.

"Your girlfriend?! Since when?!" _______ shouted surprisngly.

"Unnie calm down!" _______ said.

"I'm sorry..." ______ said sadly.

______ got up and she walked away.

"_______!" Youngmin called out.

"I'll go talk to her Youngmin." Kwangmin said as he left the group.

_______ was at front of the cafeteria and she was sitting back on the wall right in front of the gym. Kwangmin walked out and spotted _______ making a sad look and saw a tear running down her cheek.

"Is everything ok?" Kwangmin asked.

"Kwangmin...." ______ said as she looked up at Kwangmin.

"_______, do you have a crush on Youngmin?" Kwangmin asked.

_______ looked down and she made sad look.

"The truth is yeah...ever since I have met him. He understand me more than anyone else." ______ said.

"It's going to be ok. I could tell from the way you smile and talk to him you do have a crush on him." Kwangmin teased.

"You idiot! What about you and ________? You even have a crush on my twin." _______ teased.

"That can be true, but you know how every single girl can be. I can tell you're different." Kwangmin said.

"I'm going to be leaving soon. I really don't want to leave this place. No one wants me to leave including Youngmin. But...since he has a girlfriend now. I guess he doesn't care. He can just hang out with her now. _________.... and everyone else, would probably understand. I guess things change between us." ______ explained sadly.

Kwangmin made a sad look and that was when he comforted ________.

"Don't say! It's going to be alright." Kwangmin said as he hugged her tightly.

"Kwangmin...." _______ said surprisngly.

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 13 would be coming up! I have been making how many chapters today. ^_^ Please subscribe for this story! Thank you so much for reading this story!

What do you think what might happen next?