~New guest?~

Like Cinderella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Like Cinderella"

♢ Chapter nr.2. ♢

☆New guest? ☆

♡ Eun Ah's pov.: ♡

Today is Saturday. Dino came early this morning. Now we' re in my room thinking where to search next.
Witch with her daughters went shopping, so it's nice and quite. Lol. Joking. It's not. We're fighting over an Apple.

Yes, an apple. Well there is more apples, but that one is the most red. I bet it taste really good. SO I NEED IT!!!!
Dino took that apple from me ant helt it high. Ugh... He's taller than me!
"It's unfair! You're taller than me!"
"Just take anothe one!
"No. You take another one!"
"But I want this one!"
"Well, same here!" and we started to chase eatch other again...
In the end we didn't get that apple .... Well. .you see... We tried to pull it together, but then we let go of it in one time and it fell out the window. Ups.. Lol. Aguess we won't be able to have that one.
"Look what you've done, Dino!"
"Shut up, bunny!"

"Ugh.. I'm not hungry"

♡ Dino's pov.:♡

"What ever,Bunny" i grinned and took another apple. We went to her room. " so, where are we goin' to search next?" I asked while eating an apple.
"Ugh... Guess." I looked at paper on the ground.

"Basement?" I looked at her. She looked shocked.
"No... Let's leave basement to the end!" I almost laughed. She's so funny when she's scared!
"When it's loft."
"Do we have something else?!"
"Nope!" I smiled. I know she's scared.
"Stop smiling you stupid Dino!" haha..omg she's so funny! "ya!stop laughing!Dino!!"
"Okay okay. I'm sorry my little Bunny!"
"You are not forgive!" she pouted.
" like I care!"
"Ya!" she's too cute!

 ♡ Bunny's pov.: ♡

We still have an hour before witch with her daughters are back. We went stairs up to the loft.  yeah. I hate basement and loft .why? cause it's really scary, duh... When I was ten, Dino told me a lot scary stories about it,so yeah... Since then, I'm not going there.
When we reached that scary loft i cling into Dino's arm. Yes, I'm verry scared. Ugh.. I keep remembering that one really scary storry that Dino told me two years ago:

 

Before my father bought this house. In here lived a nice family. Mother, father, son and a daughter.
One evening father told his daughter:
Be a good girl, and don't go to the loft.
Girl nodded and stayed away from it. But one evening her parents with her brother went to the party.

She was home alone. All the time, girl was in her room,but after an hour of waiti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter