~ Bad Day ~ ;^;

Like Cinderella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Like Cinderella"

♢ Chapter nr.1. ♢

☆ Bad Day ☆

♡ Eun Ah's pov.: ♡

" Eun Ah wake up. Wake up you lazy !!" Why so loud?! Ugh....
"5 more minutes!!"
"I said wake up! Or we'll leave you and you'll be late to school" ugh... you crazy-cat.
" I'm up!" What time is it? 7:40. Meh...
Wait... 7:40?!!!! Oh !!! I quickly ran to my bathroom... ughh... were's my another sock?
Oh here it is!
"Yah~ we'll leave after five minutes! You better hurry up"
"Yeah yeah... I'm almost done!" Were's my jumper? !

I ran down-stairs to the kitchen, grabbed one sandwich and ran out .
" Finally, becau- were's your shoes? And why are your socks in different colours?" Ughr... shut up black-jack... I ran back, and put on my shoes. I looked at my socks... what to do? ....
" Hurry up!"
"Coming!!" Ugh... damn those socks..

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆~

" were's your socks?" Don't you dare to annoy me more crazy-cat!
"Home"
"Why?"
"They were in different colours..."
" i know that- " then shut up! "But why you didn't change to another pair? "
"'Cause then , you would left me!" Now you understand crazy-cat?!
"That's true" wipe-off that smile, before i did that to you, black-jack! "We're here. Get out."
I just rolled my eyes.
"I'm going first"
"Okay"- crazy-cat🐱

"What ever"- black jack🃏

♢♢♢♢♢
I went to my first class and sat to my seat. After five minutes someone sat near me.
"What with that face?"
"..... guess.. "
" Black-jack and crazy-cat again?" I looked to him.
" And why do you know me so well, Dino?"
"That's because we're always being together, idiot!"
" I'm not an idiot!"
"Ok ok . You're Bunny . Little and cute Bunny "
" ugh... I hate this nickname.."
" like I asked..."
"Shut up Dino" I playfully punched his arm. And teacher came to class.
"Okay, now shut up everybody and let's start the class! "
♢♢♢♢♢
Through the lunch time we( I and Dino) went to caffera and sat on our usual spot. After five minutes crazy-cat with black-jack came too.we hate eatch other. But they sat near us just because of Dino. Crazy-cat likes him. No, she didn't tell me or Dino. But Dino knows that too, 'cause it's obvious.
"Chan oppa!" Ugh... here we go again... she sat near him and hooked on his arm. " What you have for lounch?"
I looked at black-jack and obviously she was annoyed too . I mean, we see that almost everyday.
"Mmmm... oppa... are you coming over today? "
"Yes,but-"
"Yayyy! So we can hang out later! Okay?!" Hahah ... you need to see Dino's face right now. I know he wants my help... ugh... poor you ! Kekeke...
" sorry, Hyun Hee, but today -"
"What's wrong oppa? You don't want to hang out with me?!" She pouted. Hahaha... ok ok.. Dino, you owe me remain!
"Ummm... Hyun Hee, today Mrs. Shim told us to do school's project. So he can't hang out with you today. Sorry not sorry~" Dino let out a long sigh... poor him.. he doesn't like that crazy-cat. No, he hates her. Just like me. But she likes him. A lot. Really, poor him. I mean , what wou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter