Early Morning, Bell's Ringing! Pt. 1

PARENTHOOD
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

What an awfully ordinary day today is.

 

Yoongi spent another night staying up late last night, working on his music while the other was fast asleep.

 

It was seven o’clock in the morning when Yoongi finally finishes off his works. His muscles are all stiff now from sitting on his chair for too long. Eyes are red and tired; his vision is quite hazy from staring at his big screened computer all night.

 

“Man, I’m tired.” Yoongi stretches his back and arms and brushes his tired eyes lightly, yawning out his sleepiness.

 

He staggers his way out of his work room, eyes kind of shut hence he’s too tired to even open his eyes.

 

Yoongi barely made it to his bedroom. If he didn’t stumble over Taehyung’s collection of remote control sport car toys that were apperently laying around the house, obviously the kid played with it to his sleep.

 

He opens the door to his room and fumbles his feet inside. As usual, his room is dark and smells like vanilla with a little hint of coconuts. Yoongi inhales the nice smell and exhales with a loud sigh. Until he peeks through his shoulder when he felt someone tapped on his shoulder.

 

“Bro. . .” Tall slender white faced man wearing a robe calls out for Yoongi, hands still on his shoulder. Yoongi falls back on his when he saw this man standing right behind him.

 

“Holy ing . You scared the out of me,” Yoongi says as he helps himself up, “How many times did I tell you already not to wear your freaking beauty mask with the lights off! I swear to god, Seokjin Hyung,” he protests as he slide his way to his bed and drops himself on the mattress. “yeah- sorry, I just think it’ll be funny to ‘scared the out of you’, again,” Seokjin sneers and keeps laughing to himself even when Yoongi threw pillows and other stuffs to shut him up. He’s trying to sleep, god damn it.

 

After taking a nice bath, Seokjin went out of his room and went to the kitchen to cook breakfast. While he chopes the vegetables into little pieces, he heard their dorm’s bell ringing.

 

“Huh? I thought today is our free day. Ekh, no fun.” Seokjin groans to himself at the thought of that their manager might be the one who’s coming.

 

The elder walks to the door lazily. He’s a bit annoyed by the sound of the bell that keeps ringing since then. “Oh for the love of my beauty, Hyung, can you just... ring… the… bell… once…” Seokjin’s complains was slowly fading into a soundless mumbles, for what before him is obviously not their manager.

 

But a cotton candy-pink haired boy who’s wearing a loose black sweatshirt, black short, and a snapback, holding a bag of junk food and a piece of paper on his other hand, and what’s more is, this kid before him looks a lot like his roommate, Min Yoongi. Like a shorter version of Min Yoongi. And a bit younger, of course.

 

Seokjin backs away a little and opens the door less wide, only his head is peeking from the edge of the door, “I’m sorry, but... Who are you?” the unfamiliar boy took a brief look at the piece of paper on his hand, “Is this perhap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter