Contagious 01

Celestials Side Story : Contagious Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry sweeties I have been missing for a year already. I have been trying to write but many things have been happening so yeah.. Hopefully From now on I can be posting at least a chapter a week. Since today is my birthday And I managed to finish this chapter I'll just post it up first.. Hopefully I will be able to complete another chapter soon. Hope you will like this chapter (: Do leave me a comment alright ? Saranghae !!!!

 

 

DO chuckled as he closed the door behind him, before heading back down to the living room to join the other boys. 

Both Chanyeol and Jennifer couldn’t tear their eyes away from each other as they continued to stare into each other’s eyes, until a sudden pain shot through Chanyeol’s chest making him jerk back in pain. 

Jennifer gasped at the scene as she quickly ran to his side. 
“Are you alright?” She panicked as she started checking his body for any signs of poison infection. Jennifer quickly adjusted Chanyeol’s position by his shoulder with her right hand while her left hand was gently pressing against his chest as she allowed her power to flow through his body incase the solution didn't work in weakening the venom.

A smile creeped up Chanyeol’s face as he watch his mate panicked over him. He bit his lower lips to prevent himself from grinning too widely at his mate. 
“Does it hurt here? Or here? How about here? Do let me know if you are feeling unwell anywhere.” Jennifer asked as she pressed on some parts of his chest. She could feel her heart beating real fast as her breathing became uneven. She couldn't help but fear of losing Chanyeol if she carelessly made any mistakes in the formula. She frowned as she continue scanning his body. 

Suddenly a hand grabbed hers, “Here, something's wrong here.” Chanyeol said as he placed her hand over his heart. Jennifer instantly turned red as she notice the smile on his face. She could feel his heart beating faster and faster underneath her palm, while the heat got to her head. She could literally hear her own heartbeat beating as fast as his. 

Chanyeol’s POV
When I first lay my eyes on her when she entered I thought my heart’s gonna explode! Her scent lingers in my mind while Chan kept howling with excitement. I couldn't describe the exact feeling but all I can say, she's pretty, she's gorgeous! She's … Just amazing. I just hope I didn't drool at that moment. I couldn't bring myself to look away, it's like my eyes found their very own gravity, and that strong gravitational force emitting from her eyes pulled me into it. I knew that instant, this girl's gonna be the death of me.

However, our dear Chan got too excited that he literally tried to bang his way out, causing a sharp pain in my chest. Unfortunately, it broke our eye contact. Well, it maybe a good thing tho. 

She rushed towards me, laid me back against the headboard and started checking my body to see if anything's wrong. The frown got deeper as She bombard me with questions. As her left hand came in contact with my chest, her warm made me melt. But the next thing I noticed, took all my thoughts away. She's too close. Her scent hit me hard and strong and I got to hold myself from pounding on her right here and then. I took a few deep breaths, unknowingly a smile creeped up my face and I had to bite my lips to prevent myself from grinning too wide, afraid that I might scare her away. 

An idea strike me at that moment, I know I shouldn't do this, but looking at the way she panicked for me. I couldn't help it. My hand made its way over hers that's on my chest. 

“Here. Something's wrong here.” I whispered as I moved her hand over my heart which was beating like crazy. And you know what?! She turned red immediately, the way her cheeks turn rosy, the way her eyes dart at almost every thing except me, the way she bit her lower lips. Gosh! How lucky can I be. She's a total goddess! 

Chan howled in jealousy bringing me back from my thoughts. As if on cue, she retracted her hand from mine and stood up straight.

“I think we should remove the venom from your body as soon as possible, before it gets in too deep.” She whispered softly but I was able to catch what she said. Her voice sounds like melody to me. I think I'm going insane and I obsessed over her. Oh god, call me crazy.

No one’s POV 
Chanyeol shook his head, trying to shake off any redundant thoughts at the moment. Jennifer’s eyes widen at his actions. Realising what he just did, “o.Oh No! T-that's not what-t I meant, I mean yes please do help me extract the venom.” Chanyeol stuttered. 

“Ah.. Okay. Can you sit up? Ermm.. And remove your shirt.” Jennifer blush at the thought but held back as She swallowed an imaginary lump stuck in . “Ookay.” Chanyeol answered as he slowly sat up and removed his top. Jennifer moved up t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter