Chapter Two - Worth It

Unlucky Fangirl {SLOW UPDATES}

I made some changes in the first chapter because I recently read about the whole process of attending a music show. 
So just review so you don't get confused. ... 
▪️▪️▪️

So after my classes ended, I went shopping. And of course I asked Haeyeon and told her that I bought tickets for us to go. But she already planned a road trip with Bobby, so I failed. I can't waste money, who should I take? If I asked Hanbin then it'll look like I'm asking him to go on a date. 

I need to make more girl friends.

I was about to text Hanbin. Then I asked myself, "Does he like me?" he changed my name to Minnie Bae 🎀.

My surname is Bae or is he calling me his bae? Minnie? My name ends with a "mi", makes sense. The bow, Minnie Mouse wears a pink bow. 

Anyways I asked him if he wanted to come. And he immediately replied. 

HanBin's P.O.V 
Bing~

I checked and it was Chaemi. A date? 

▪️▪️▪️
Hey, do you want to go to a Inkigayo with me? Tomorrow at 5:00 AM. 
-Minne Bae 🎀

5:00 AM?! 
-Hannie 🙈💖

Actually, could you pick me up so we could go shopping. 
-Minnie Bae🎀

Shopping? What for?
-Hanbin 🙈💖

I'm short. I'll be at the big water fountain outside.
-Minnie Bae 🎀
▪️▪️▪️

And she just logged off like that. She's so cute. Wait, she technically kept that heart.

CHAEMI'S P.O.V
His car wasn't as fine as Bobby's but it looked pretty dope. The seats were really soft though! I hope he's okay shopping with me. 

"Hey, are you sure you're not doing anything today?" I asked. 
"I'm actually lonely, now that Bobby's dating. But it's fine. So 'K' Shopping Mall? What are you buying?"  Hanbin asked. 

"To buy some wedges, not high heels. Wedges have a more fresh look, high heels will give off another vibe. And maybe a new outfit if they have a sale." I replied. 
"Oh, so that's what you meant as in "short". I guess we're going shopping." He said. 

"That's why I'm asking you. The worst thing about moving over here, is that my car won't be shipped over. So I have to wait for 2 more weeks. Taxi's are expensive and carrying 6 bags on the subway or bus is a wreck." I added.
"Oh, so you do have a car. That's cool. But why did you ask me to go with you to a concert?" He asked.

"I bought an extra ticket, but the couple's on a road trip. Dominic is very valuable to me. They better ship him in one piece." I exclaimed. 
"You named your car Dominic? Well your riding in Sarah, I try to keep her clean as possible inside out. Well, let's go get shopping!" Hanbin said excitedly. 

Well, we arrived shortly after, and it was a bit crowded. 

I went straight to the shoe store to the wedges section. Hanbin just followed. There was so much to pick from since it's summer.  I decided to get black and white wedges. 

"You're a size 6! (I wish... ) You're feet are so small." Hanbin said.
"I know. Do you want any shoes?" I asked.
"No just gonna watch you." Hanbin replied. 
Wow, he's a patient guy.

Now for an outfit, to Rue 21! I rushed over because I saw their sale.

(Skipping Time...>>>>>>>>>) 

We've arrived at the broadcast station. We checked our names and went in and waited inside fore GOT7. 

>>>>>>>>>>>> 

It was crowded and many fans were talking. Until they came out, everyone screamed. But when it was time to broadcast, the fans were anticipating. But when it started so many fans had their cameras out. So it was hard to see. Jackson,s part came up and he made all these poses at the camera. And then, he winked. I'm pretty sure it was me, I mean I saw the look in his eye. I just stand out in this crowd. I'm fabulous. 

When it ended everyone left and I went to find a garbage can to throw away some trash. So I told Hanbin to wait for me and I went to this non-scary alley and it was about 1:45 PM so it wasn't dark. But then I saw this door and it said EMPLOYEES ONLY, Backstage Operators. GOT7 could be behind these doors... I'm going in. 

A few minutes later... 

"WOAH, THERE. HANDS OFF! I get it I don't have an employee ID. GOSH, security guards are the worst." 

Rewind <<<<<<

As I walked in I saw dark lights and I walked this majestic lit path that suddenly lead to the waiting rooms. And one said GOT7's Room so when I was about to knock. This security guard came over and asked who I was. I replied as,

"Honestly, this is my first time being at this station and I came here to greet GOT7 so they are comfortable at this station, I'm a V.I.P here and I am the daughter of your manager. So back off, or you're fired." 

"You're coming with me. Let's go. Either I kick you out or report you for trespassing." 

"You know, I actually think just walking me outside is a better option than kicking me. You know just a suggestion." 

Forward, Present >>>>>>> 

That's how I'm back outside I went to look for Hanbin but I couldn't find him. Until I heard laughter from somewhere. 

"It's nice to see a successful Dongseang, good luck. As you're Hyung." 

What the heck? Omo is it what I think it is?

"It's nice to see you, after watching you hyungs make comebacks so recently." 
"Well, I have to go. Busy schedule, see you later Hanbin. Fighting!" 

"Heyyyyyy. Hanbin, who were you talking to?" I asked. 
"Oh, it was one of the GOT7 members, Jaebum I think." He replied. 
"That sounds interesting, how he greeted you. Have you met before?" I asked. 
"SECRET. You know I'm kind of hungry, let's go get some thing to eat, it's past lunch time."

I'm so suspicious now. But hungry... Duh I have to eat, I won't starve myself so I can die. 

We went for lunch at a local cafe. We ordered some boba and sandwiches. 

"What do we do now?" 
"I have a secret to tell you, so just follow me."
"Okay then." 

Hanbin suddenly drove the way to my house but them I remember that curry restaurant, is he still hungry? 

Then he stopped at the YG Building. 

Does he know I'm a fan. I mean he doesn't have to go this far to get me in. 

When we arrived in front of the doors he just typed the security lock and it opened. Has he been here before? 

"Chaemi, welcome to the second part of my life, surprise!"

My jaw just dropped. 

"Could you explain this? Your second part of your life is a hacker. Hanbin we should get out before we face charges of—"

"No you silly goose. I'm a trainee, here in YG. Where Big Bang and 2NE1 are." 
"Oh my gosh. I wonder why I haven't heard of you yet. Can I see how talented you are?"
"I'm not sure you're ready to see how great I am." 
"Bring it." 

We arrived at the recording studio. 

"I think my members are practicing now, except Bobby. Want to surprise them?" 
"You're in a group and Bobby's in it?"
"He's actually the ace of our group. Now how should our plan go, to prank them?"
"I have no ideas. I'll just go in saying where's my boyfriend." 
"That might work..."

I peeked inside and they were sweating, all tired. I tiptoed and said, 

"Where's my boyfriend?" 

They all looked puzzled. I think Hanbin should come in, it's getting a bit awkward. So I signaled him to come in but he wasn't there. Where did he go? 

"Who are you again?" 
"Um, I'm HanBin's friend." 
"Go call security and the hide. I'll push her out." 
"Wait no, I got in because Hanbin took me here." 
"No one will believe you, sasaeng fan."
"Yah! Hanbin where are you (now that I need ya)." 
"Sorry I was getting some refreshments."
"Do you see what's going on here?"
"Jinwhan what are you doing?"
"She's one of those stalkers."
"No. First get your hands off her. Let's go inside and talk." 

"You can come out!" 
All the boy came out. 
"Why is she still here?" 
"She's with me. A friend from college." 
"Ohhhh."
"Yea, I brought her over to show my talent." 
"I'm sorry, it was an misunderstanding. Hi, I'm Jinwhan."
"It's okay, I'm Chaemi. I'm in the medical field."
"We got a smarty-pants in here! What's your IQ?"
"Probably higher than yours."
"Confidence, I like it. I bet you can't sing like me."
"Not like you, but I can sing like ME." 

"You never told me you could sing." 
"You never told me you were a trainee."

Then they all started introducing themselves. 

"Well nice to meet you guys, you already know who I am but how many of you guys go to the same college as us?"
"It's just Me, Bobby, Yuhyeong, and Jinwhan." 
"Are you going to show me why I'm here?"
"Yea sure, boys you ready?" 
"SHOWTIME!" 

They all were in position's and. Then there was this upbeat electronic sound. I like it. They even dance and sang live. 

"That was amazing. Honestly would have been better with that jerk here." 
"Thanks, care to stay till dinner. We still need to work on things." 
"No it's okay, you guys continue your practice."
"I can walk you out. If you want." 
"Yea don't want to get caught by security again." 
"What do you mean?" 
"I'll tell you another time, fighting! Er....." 
"We're IKON." 
"Well it was good seeing you guys." 

We walked to the elevator and we walked outside and bid goodbye. 

It was a pretty good weekend. I walked back to the apartment, Haeyeon still wasn't back. I set everything down and prepared some ramen. Watching some dramas and some snacks to accompany me sound good. So I went to the convenient store to buy some snacks after my dinner. 

"Miss, that will be ₩8,000 will you pay with cash or credit?"
"Cash."
"Here you go, have a safe night." 
"Thank you, you too." 

As I walked back I didn't feel as safe. Was someone following me? I quickly walked back. But I think I heard heels. I looked back couldn't find a woman. Once I reached the apartment, I boarded the elevator up to my floor. Feeling still creeped out, my dorm key card wouldn't let me in so I was panicking. 

"BOO!" 
"AHHH!!!" 
"Hahaha, holy! I'm dying! Someone catch me! Hahaha!" 
I looked on the ground and I saw my cousin. 
"You little... DUDE! Come on it's dark and 8:00 PM. "
"Is that how you greet your cousin?"
"Where's your room?" 
"Next to yours!" 
"That's lovely, what department?"
"Music. You?" 
"Medical, why is everyone Music?"

"Why aren't you in the Music department?!" 
"I didn't really have a choice."
"Your talented, did you know YG made a comment on one of your videos. You're talented on Youtube."
"But I'm also smart. With a high IQ. So I took advantage of it."
"Your family is full of doctors. Be different would you?" 
"I'll think about it." 
"Well let me hang out in your dorm until Saturday." 
"Why?" 
"Don't want my roommate to think of me as stranger. Espically at night."
"Sure then. But don't touch anything." 

We entered and talked all night long and fell asleep. My cousin has been with me since birth and came here to watch over me and enter an agency. This Unnie is the best, Lee Shinhae. 

It was morning,  we we're laying on the sofa with snacks all over us. I went to wash up and I decided to look back on my YouTube channel. For someone so beware of the public I haven't showed my face in any of the videos but song covers and masked dance covers. I look over at the notifications I had. What if it really was from YG. 

I clicked it and it said one comment on 'Elevator by Jonghyun' and one comment on 'Dumb Dumb by Red Velvet'. 

Am I lucky after all? The comments came from the YG Family channel. 

ERMAGERD. 

Then Shinhae woke up and went straight to the bathroom. 
I then began to over thing my occupation.

SURGEON or K-POP IDOL?  

So many hard choices in my life.

"HEY! CHAEMI! Could you show me   around the college?" 
"Sure, just let me get dressed." 

Gosh she sure knows how to know someone out of their deep thoughts.  

We walked out together first to the cafeteria. Then I showed her my department classes. And I looked at the map to find my way to the Music department. I showed her the recording studios and then the dance studios. 

But we happen to see some boys in there practicing. It reminded me of Hanbin and his group. 

Shinhae looked like she fell in love with someone. Until I saw a familiar face. Isn't that S.CUPS? Or was it S.Coups? But it was the same guy that was arguing with Hanbin. 

"Hey, are you done staring? Or do  you want to go in?" This freaking tall guy asked, but his hair was cool though. 

"Sorry. You guys can continue your practice we we're just leaving" I said in response. 
"Actually I was wondering to know your guy's names. I'm in the Music department and just came yesterday night." Shinhae said and just ignored me. 

"I'd be glad too. And do you want to join or were you just leaving, like you said?" 
Shinhae looked like she was going to drag me inside so... 

"Why not?" I said with a fake smile. 

So he opened the door and was like, "Hey guys!  I found girls stalking your moves." 

I was about to leave because of his false remarks. But Shinhae kept latching onto me. 

"Oh! I remember you! You're Hanbin's girlfriend." But it wasn't the same guy that fought with Hanbin.
"No you've got the wrong person. But I also remember you." 

"Well, let's introduce ourselves. Shall we?"

"I'm S.COUPS. I'm Vernon. I'm Wonwoo. And I'm Mingyu. We are the Rap unit. I'm Jeonghan. I'm Woozi. I'm DK. I'm Seungkwan. And I'm Joshua. We are the Vocal unit. I'm Hoshi. I'm Jun. I'm The8. And I'm Dino. We are the Performance unit. Together we are SEVENTEEN." 

"I'm Lee Shinhae,also in the music department. And I'm Bae Chaemi, the only one in the Medical department." 

"We've introduced ourselves already. So I'm leaving. Shinhae you know the way right?" I said trying to find my purse. 

"Why are you leaving in such a rush? We just met them." She replied. 

"Do you know where my purse is?" I asked. 

Then that jerk raised my purse up in his hand. 

"Right here ~" S.Coups said. 
"Well, are you going to give it to me?" I asked. 
"You have to come and get it." He replied.
So I just awkwardly walk over to him but he wouldn't give it back. 
"If you don't give it back I'll—" 
"What will you do?" 

Soon everyone just left us alone and talked to Shinhae. 

"Ill get Han—" 
"Here's my deal. You hang out with me on Sunday and then you'll get your bag back. But no interruptions. Okay." 
"Basically you're just threatening me to go on a date with you by using my purse?"
"You could put it that way. So—" 
"There aren't many things that are important to me in there I have my wallet at my dorm and phone in my pocket so, bye!" 

I just ran quickly out the door. I don't know what that was but I just had a feeling that I might easily fall in love and hurt someone. 

I came here to pursue my happiness of seeing my biggest inspirations of singing, dancing, and rapping. 

Should I not be a surgeon? 

S.COUPS P.O.V 

I just wanted to get to know her. 

"Wrong way dude." Said Vernon massaging my shoulder. 

"Maybe my first impression was the reason. It looked like she was already with Hanbin." I said. 

"Maybe I have a chance. . ." Someone mumbled. 

Lee Shinhae P.O.V

I wonder why she ran out like that. Should I follow her or leave her alone?

I walked over to S.COUPS and asked him what he said to her. He explained the whole situation. I still don't know what's going on. But I snatched Chaemi's purse from his hand and walked out. I'm living the life of 'Things Unnies Do 101'. 

I was just starting to like one of them. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been a long time, since I've updated! Thank you much for waiting, to my commenters on Asisnfanfics. Shoutout to DaisYeolPark88 and ikonic_17, my commenters. And kpopper_99, DaisYeolPark88, KiwiZ88, Jenny102225, juneisbae, my subscribers!!!!!! It's been months and I hope it'll take me less than 5 months to update another chapter!
I'm sorry to have kept you waiting, but I've been keeping up with K-pop of course. 


- IKON's debut (Apology 😍) HanBin's voice ohmagah. 💖
Welcome Back is $23 but I have no money. 😭
-EXO's curtain fell down at Macau
Lucky Macau fans. 
-B.A.P finally made a comeback after their lawsuit. 
Young, Wild, and Free! 😁