Rules

Living Mannequin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 “I wanted to meet up with you to discuss some things” Jimin took a deep sigh in “I hate to be bringing this up for what is now the fourth time...” Jimin sighed and rubbed his eyes “I honestly don’t know what to do with you any more, I’m beyond angry and astonished that you continue to disobey me year after year”

Taehyung laughed and leaned on the table “Oh come on! You know your rules are stupidly ridiculous, don’t deny it, if there was no rule about affairs in the workplace you’d be all over that boy! Don’t you dare think that I’m the only issue because we all remember that year when Seokjin worked with us”

Jimin rolled his eyes “not true,” Jimin chuckled lowly “And? Seokjin got punished the first time the occurrence took place because what he did was unspeakable and who was behind the master plan? You”

“let it go” Taehyung sighed and sat back, rubbing his eyes “Shouldn’t you be worrying about your precious little Jungkook? If you take him as your own I sure as hell will” Taehyung smirked “He’d be quite the partner, I can imagine it now”

 “Knock it off! Do you want to lose your job?” Jimin hissed

“You’ve threatened me with that how many times now? Oh wait, four times Park Jimin, four times and you’ve never done anything to stop me” Taehyung pressed his tongue in his cheek “is there anything else you would like to discuss?”

Jimin shook his head, “No, there’s nothing else. Unless you have some more snide input?”

Taehyung smirked “The boy is gonna become rightfully mine and there’s nothing you can do, now if we’re finished here, I’ve got work to be doing”

Jimin watched as Taehyung laid money down on the table and then got up from his seat, leaving the diner and going off to whatever work he had to be doing. He clenched his fist and took out a scrap receipt, quickly scrawling something down; the rules.

Taehyung is not to be paired with Jungkook and vice versa Everyone is to leave the workplace by 5:30 sharp Jungkook is to be watched at all times If any of these rules are broken or disregarded, consequences will vary

 

Jimin grit his teeth as Taehyung’s words burned into his mind, Jimin wasn’t the protective type nor was he the violent type but Jungkook meant something to him and he wanted to keep him all to himself. He was just some random mannequin that Jimin had bought, the way that the boy interacted with Jimin was something else. Jungkook granted was quiet and tender yet around Jimin he was open and bright, always eager to talk, even if it was a sassy comment. When Jimin would comfort the boy; he would easily melt to Jimin’s touch and he couldn’t ever imagine Taehyung getting a hold of him.

From what Jimin had heard Jungkook say about Taehyung; Taehyung would completely wreck the poor boy and the thought of Jungk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter