Ridiculousness

Living Mannequin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Me? A model?” Jungkook scoffed, half laughing and scratching the back of his neck “I can’t model, have you seen my body?! It needs so much work” Jungkook pat his stomach and frowned

‘That’s such a lie” Jimin sneered, he turned to Taehyung and nodded “he’ll model, he can start as early as Friday. He’ll be fine, his body is superb”

Jungkook scoffed and tapped his foot impatiently “Fine, I have no choice but to model at this point”

“Jimin, do you mind if I take him for a minute? I would like to have him fill out his application” Jimin nodded in response of Taehyung’s request “Follow me, Jungkook” He did so, quickly following behind Taehyung’s footsteps and into the fitting area “You’re very lucky to be working for Mr. Park, though sometimes he can be a bit… rough. But I’m sure he won’t hurt a sweet boy like you!” Taehyung chuckled as the color drained from Jungkook “relax, there’s no need to clam up like an awkward pickle, just fill this out and you can be on your way”

Jungkook nodded, taking the clipboard from Taehyung and sitting down in the chair across the desk. He took the pen from the clasp and wetted it with his tongue, brining his head down close the paper and writing quickly, stopping g and furrowing his brow at one of the questions.

Are you involved in a ual relationship with anyone at the workplace? If so, who? If not, do you plan to have any intimate relationships with someone at this workplace?

Jungkook sighed, cracking his neck and writing down No in the space provided.

Who would put such a question on an application? Why would Jimin ever care? It’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter