Reunite

Vouloir, C'est Pouvoir
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Times have changed since he last saw her, Seunghyun reminisces as he entered the airport with a dozen white roses and a sign that said "Welcome Back, Lee Chaerin." Almost two years have passed since she left for Los Angeles. And now she was an upcoming designer. He couldn't have been more proud of his bestfriend. He himself was now the CEO of the Choi's company. Seunghyun was nervous on how Chae has changed. Was she happier? Was being back in Korea a burden to her? He shook the thoughts out of his mind. He was thinking nonsense. He looked up and saw people passing through the doors.

And there she was; Lee Chaerin.

He smiled as she carried her rilakkuma teddy bear with her. He noticed that her black hair had changed to a blonde and she wore a lot more makeup. Seunghyun lowkey liked these changes. As Chae got closer to him, he started waving to her. She notcied him and smiled widely.

"Seunghyun!" She shouts while walking faster to him. He grins back and walks to her too, meeting her halfway there.

He drops the roses and the sign on the groud and engulfed her in a hug, "I missed you, Chaerinnie."

"That's such an old nickname, dude," She says while laughing. She inhales his smell. It felt great to be back.

Seunghyun bends down to pick up the roses, "Here these are for you," and he hands them to her.

"These are my favorite! You're such a gentleman, Hubby," Chaerin says with a wink. He laughed.

"Anything for you, wifey," TOP smirks. She seemed much more cheerful then two years ago. She must've moved on from Seungri based on her mood.

"Seunghyun-ssi, take me home now,"  she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter