Continuation of Foreword

Vouloir, C'est Pouvoir
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaerin suddenly lifts her head from Seunghyun's Embrace. "Marraige?!"

"Marry me, Lee Chaerin."

"How can we get married?? We aren't romantically involved. We're young! We're still in college! We're only bestfriends!" She states, confusion filling her mind. 

"I know, we're young, but when did age have to do with anything. Chaerin-ah, I love you as a friend. I never want to see you hurt. I never want to see you alone," Seunghyun starts with his deep voice, "We may not think of each other romantically, but think of marraige as a bond for us to always be there for each other."

CL stares into the eyes of TOP. She trusts him with all her life. Maybe marraige won't be too bad. Chaerin couldn't think of being in another relationship again. Especially after Seungri....

Maybe, this proposal from Seunghyun would allow her to escape the pain. 

Chaerin takes a deep breath, closing her eyes and re-opening them,

"Okay...Let's get married."

They were wed two months later. It was a quiet event, only their parents, siblings, and closest friends were invited. Together, they told they vows.

Together, they said the words, "I do."

After their wedding, they didn't go to their honeymoon. After all, their relationship wasn't the usual one. They were just friends with a legal contract. 

For Chaerin, this marraige was a way to forget the painful memories of that one man, Seungri.

For Seunghyun, this marraige was a way to watch over Chaerin for the rest of his life. 

The two of them were tied together now. 

Chaerin gets out of her car, and starts walking to the nearby cafe. Entering the doors, she quickly spotted Dara and Minzy sitting at a table near the windows. She heads ov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter