This time is Real 02

Shall we make it Real or not?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haera POV

“Please stop acting so differently when there are cameras, I like the way you are” I said.

He nodded in silence.

“Cut!” The director screamed as they turned off the cameras.

Minho oppa smiled as he held my hand, not even bothered by the director’s voice.

“That is all for today’s recording, you all have work hard for today. Let’s wrap it up” The director said as the cameraman one by one leaving the room.

“Ah Haera ssi, you’ll be coming with me and Minho because your manager is currently in a meeting with the SM staffs at The SM Building” Minho oppa’s manager informed me.

“Ah ne oppa” I smiled to him.

*Ah ne oppa: Ah.. okay oppa

I’m about to walk out to follow the manager before Minho oppa grabbed my hand, stopping me from taking another step.

“Ah hyung, can’t we stay here for a little while?” Minho oppa asked his manager.

“Well actually it’s okay if you both don’t even wanna go back to your dorm, this house is yours and you both gotta come back here by 7 in the morning for tomorrow’s filming anyway” The manager oppa explained.

“Ah I will just stay here then, it’s already 1AM anyway” Minho oppa said to his manager as he still holding my hand.

“How about you Haera-ssi?” The manager oppa asked me.

I looked at Minho oppa as he gave me a sign to stay with his eyes wink-ing unstoppably.

“Ah... There are two bedrooms in this house right? I will just stay here as well, so I would get more time to sleep hehe” I said as I forced a laugh and giving Minho oppa a what-is-wrong-with-you look.

“Haha alright you two, I’ll go back to the dorm to get your (Minho) clothes and also inform your (Haera) manager to get yours” The manager laughed as he left the room.

“Gomawoyo hyung” Minho oppa said before the manager left.

*Gomawoyo hyung: thank you hyung

“Ah waeeee?” I pouted at Minho oppa as soon as there’s only the two of us in the balcony.

*wae: why

“What?” He asked as he hid a smile.

“Why you ask me to stayyy?” I asked him.

“Me? When?” He asked me in a playful tone.

“You were giving me signs not to go homeee” I said as I re-enacted what he did earlier.

“Kkkkk gwiyeowo neon” He laughed.

*gwiyeowo neon = you’re cute

“Let’s go in, it’s cold here” I said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter