Episode 04

Shall we make it Real or not?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So we ended up washing the dishes together and somehow, I don’t know why, but for the first time I feel safe standing next to him. When he smiled, I feel like the whole world stops and everything finally make sense to me. Maybe this is it, maybe it was him all along.

 

“Why you look at me like that haha” he stops me from day dreaming and realized I was looking at his face all the time.

“Uhm.. nothing hehe” I laughed as I turn my eyes into the clean dishes.

“Here, the last one” He dried the last plate and put it on the counter.

“Hehe” I giggled looking at him again, I don’t know what happen to me back then but I just couldn’t ask for more having him by my side.

“Let’s go around the house, wanna go upstairs?” He asked as he held my hand.

I look down at his hand trying to grab mine, and let him hold it. This is the second time he held my hand, but the first time on camera.

#4: Ohh! Look at that! He held her hand!

#2: Beolsseo?

* Beolsseo? = already?

 

Q: How do you feel when he held your hand for the first time?

Haera: Uhmm... It was like... Haha I don’t know how to explain it but it was one of the best moment I had in that house with him that day *smiles as she remembered it

Q: Do you remember that you held Haera’s hand when you asked her to look around the house together?

Minho: Ahh.. So you guys saw it? I thought the cameras won’t catch it haha, I’ve always wanted to get close to her, held her and I even thought of hugging her. Which I guess at that time it was the moment so I just gather all my courage and held her hand.

Q: Haera said it was one of her best moment in the house with you

Minho: Ahhhh really?! Ah, it’s nice having an interview like this so I would know how she felt when I do those kinds of things towards her. At least I know that she wouldn’t mind letting me held her hand.

#3: Hahaha “those kinds of things” yeoksi namjane!

* yeoksi namjane! = no wonder, he’s a guy

#4: Ah I envy her

#1: I envy him

#2: Shut up you two, I can’t hear them (Minho & Haera) talking

 

                We walked upstairs together while holding hands. There’s a door which I guess it’s the bed room, before I even ask him, he already open it for me.

“I guess this is our room” He said as he let me in first, and I let go off of his hand naturally.

“Whoa.. There’s a balcony! I bet it would be nice standing here in the morning while looking at the view” I jumped in happiness.

#1: Ah it’s such a shame we can’t see the view at night like this

#4: Uwah... What a nice bed room

“I thought so too!” he smiled as he looked at me with those big eyes.

 

Q: What do you think of your bed room?

Minho: It’s nice and clean haha, I like the way how it’s simple but also look modern at the same time

Haera: I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter