Prologue

Shall we make it Real or not?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SHINee’s Minho

“Igeo mwoeyo? Heheh” I asked the PD as they hand me a cue card.

*igeo mwoeyo: what is this

“Minho-ssi, you’re one of the candidate to WGM new season, how do you feel?” The PD asked.

“Ah, jinjja? Ohh.. hmm, I hope it’s someone with a really pretty face kkk. Aniya, I was just kidding” I joked.

*jinjja: really

*aniyo: no

“But you’re just a candidate, there are other two male idol that might be the real new couple” The PD explained.

“Ah.. So it might not be me? So if I’m not chosen this documentary will not be broadcasted?” I asked as I laugh at the cameramen.

“Hahaha yeah you can conclude it like that, anyway here’s the picture of three female candidate, you need to pick one of them, if the one you chose also chose you out of the three male candidate then you’ll be the new couple” The PD said as he pointed at the cue card he gave me earlier.

“Ah.. This is too much PD-nim. Heoksi.. Can I know the other two male candidate? Kkkk” I laughed.

*heoksi: anyway

“I won’t tell you but I’ll give you the hint. One from 2PM and the other one is from YG” He told me.

“Waaah this is no joke, 2PM? I’m out of words right now” I said as I looked at the cue card.

The candidate they show me on the card is a photo of Haera, the one from our own agency. 2NE1? Minzy, what a person with big character and Miss A’s Min, we’re the same age and she’s also a 91liners.

*91liners are idols that are born in 1991, you can google it. A few of them are Key, Woohyun, Soyou, Jinwoon, Nana, Hara, Dongwoon, Min, and Minho.

“Uwah Min is also one of the candidate? We’re the same age, I always want to have an older partner but the older one is the same age as me hahah” I laughed as I chose one of them as my choice.

 

 

2PM Chansung and Miss A Min

(Chansung POV)

Inside of the JYP Building

“Annyeonghaseyo, Miss A’s Min imnidaaaaa” Min said as she bowed to the PD.

“An-annyeong.. haseyo Chansung imnida” I introduced myself to the PD and smiled at the camera.

“So both of you are the new WGM candidate...”, before the PD finish talking Min cut him and said, “So we’re the new couple?! NA SHIREO, OPPA RANG?” She said as she looked at me in shocked.

*na

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter