Chapter 2

Is This True Love?

''Flashback''

I looked at the appearances of the 5 male trainees but, one specific trainee caught my eyes. I thought to myself ''OMG....Hes kinda good looking'' Until Julia intrupted my thinking and whispered to my ear ''Interested in someone I'm guessing?'' while giving me a cheesy smile. I blushed and muttered ''N-N-No I was .just looking at the new trainees.'' ''Yeah Right.'' I sighed and stared at that trainee once again but shockingly, he was staring back at me. We both blushed and back to our usual position.

''Seunghoon's POV'

It was my dreams to become a trainee of YG Entertainment. I still couldn't believed that I actually passed. Us five, Taehyun, Mino, Jinwoo, Seungyoon and I had a meeting tomorrow to discuss our schedules and our trainers that can lead us to our destination. Today has passed quite quickly and before I knew it, I pulled out my phone and looked at the time. 11pm. I sighed as the other members were thinking about our trainers as if they were strict or not. I didnt care a bit a just dozed of sleeping on the leather soft couch. ''Seunghoon-ah, Wake up'' I felt someone shaking me. I slowly opened my eyes to see Jinwoo attempting to wake me up from a deep pleasant sleep. I rose up keeping my eyes shut from the sun shine and walked like a paralyzed zombie all the way to my room. I finally opened my eyes and got changed into a black leather jacket along with navy blue jeans as well as Grey Vans. ''Seunghoon! Hurry up or you'll miss out!'' Taehyun yelled. ''Arasso!'' I replied back. I checked myself out before heading out to YG Entertainment which is the place we will stay and achieve our dreams. After an hour ride, we finally reached our destination, I looked at the building. Dang it was massive. Their CEOs instructed us and lead us to a large spacious room. They told us to wait for Yang Hyun Suk and our trainers to arrive. The other members were nervous including me of meeting them in person. Normally I would see them on TV or Youtube which would make me more curious of how successfull their idols have been. We've waited for 5 mins then 3 female trainees arrived and sat on the sofa opposite of us. I thought ''They must be our trainers'' The whole room was silent until a girl busted in from the door and sat with those other trainees. I blushed looking at her. She was gorgeous. Mino tapped my shoulder and whispered to my ear ''Checking out a girl even'' I protected myself ''No am not'' I sighed as I looked at her once again, but things wer'nt going as expected. She stared back at me and I blushed to the max. 

 

AN:

2nd Chapter already...I know that this is currently short cause im too lazy tbh X3

Anyways Bai Bai ~~ 
Updating tomorrow ^^